Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Binnington and a mid pick for Puljujarvi

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Binnington and a mid pick for Puljujarvi

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Just sit tight and see what Pulj does. It's not that big of a deal to wait and see. I'd think about Driedger as a handcuff for Bobrovsky - that's another goalie I fear is toast.
    I CAN draft a goalie. I have a 2nd rd pick as my first pick in the draft (likely 20th overall). THe "kids" will go early (from the draft) and guys like Kubalik or Yamamoto. Elvis, Shesterkin, Sorokin, Fleury, Halak may be there by the 20th pick.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

The Great One

Elvis, Shesterkin, Sorokin, Fleury, Halak may be there by the 20th pick.

Both preferable to Bobs and Binnington in my opinion.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Initiate

Elvis, Shesterkin, Sorokin, Fleury, Halak may be there by the 20th pick.

Both preferable to Bobs and Binnington in my opinion.
    They MAY be there (I doubt Elvis and Shesterkin will). I'm sure Halak or Fleury will be there. I will NEED a goalie thought. I cannot run with only 2. Forwards are easier to come by that is why I was possibly making a play for Binnington.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller

The Great One

Trade Bobrovsky for another goalie.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett

IR:

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Honestly, I make this trade ASAP. Then I flip Binnington for a guy who is an upgrade on Puljujarvi's expected average result. You get a pick plus an upgrade.

Binnington for me is a question mark. People crap on his recent playoffs, but his prior one was good enough to live in Blues history forever - and no, that's not an exaggeration. So I don't know. Husso should've beaten out Allen, who is nothing special, but he didn't because he didn't get that shot. His season this past year was very slightly above average. There should be a big believer in him in your league somewhere - I think you've found the big believer in Puljujarvi.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Trade Bobrovsky for another goalie.
    NOBODY will touch Bobrovsky. Even if he looked like Paige Spiranac.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Honestly, I make this trade ASAP. Then I flip Binnington for a guy who is an upgrade on Puljujarvi's expected average result. You get a pick plus an upgrade.

Binnington for me is a question mark. People crap on his recent playoffs, but his prior one was good enough to live in Blues history forever - and no, that's not an exaggeration. So I don't know. Husso should've beaten out Allen, who is nothing special, but he didn't because he didn't get that shot. His season this past year was very slightly above average. There should be a big believer in him in your league somewhere - I think you've found the big believer in Puljujarvi.
    well said..im very very puzzled that this is even a question but it tells you we all have our own opinions ...
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

The Great One

Yeah this is actually pretty good advice.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

Dobber Sports Initiate

Other managers in our league look at Goalies as an afterthought. I will NOT be able to flip him (hence why I was able to get Helle for a 1st next year (10th OA) and Bouchard. That is what a Vezina winner was worth. I think Goalies can be worth their weight in gold. Few positions, we need to start 2.

The Great One

I'm not in love with Pulj by any means - just down on Binnington.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeps View Post
    NOBODY will touch Bobrovsky. Even if he looked like Paige Spiranac.
    I had never heard of her - seems like she gave up pro golf because it was too hard, and being attractive on social media is easy.

If I was in your league, I'd take Bobrovsky as a reclamation project. I had faith in him when he was 22, I have faith in him now.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I had never heard of her - seems like she gave up pro golf because it was too hard, and being attractive on social media is easy.

If I was in your league, I'd take Bobrovsky as a reclamation project. I had faith in him when he was 22, I have faith in him now.
    Thats why I am keeping Bob as my 3rd stringer. Just need to either trade or draft for another goalie.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Thats why I am keeping Bob as my 3rd stringer. Just need to either trade or draft for another goalie.
    Took a turn. Offered Puljujarvi for His Price instead.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Manage to get Price and a 6th for Puljujarvi. I know I gave up 6 or 7 years with Price from Binnington, but certainty made up for that

Dobber Sports Icon

Manage to get Price and a 6th for Puljujarvi. I know I gave up 6 or 7 years with Price from Binnington, but certainty made up for that
    Nothin wrong here. In fact I’d call it a better win
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)