Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Binnington and a mid pick for Puljujarvi

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Binnington and a mid pick for Puljujarvi

I just was not sold on the Blues def and the amount of rubber Binnington will face. Feel he may be on a shortish leash.

The Great One

You did quite well there. Price was a good get.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Padawan

Well, for the record, I like Binnington. I think he has a perfect goalie disposition and I think he will bounce back.
    Wishful thinking perhaps, as an owner of his.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Well, for the record, I like Binnington. I think he has a perfect goalie disposition and I think he will bounce back.
    Wishful thinking perhaps, as an owner of his.
    Maybe. But I honestly had to take the proven track record with Price (I know I gave up a half dozen years), over a bit of a question mark. I'm looking to for the win next year and Price gave me a better shot than Binnington. So, I shored up my starting goaltenders with basically this:

In
    Hellebyuck, Price and a 6th rd pick (20)
    out
    1st (21 likely 10th overall), Bouchard and Puljujarvi
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Icon

I like the deal
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Foerster, Michkov, Kakko, Toffoli
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Minyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR- Quinn(RW)
    Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeps View Post
    Maybe. But I honestly had to take the proven track record with Price (I know I gave up a half dozen years), over a bit of a question mark. I'm looking to for the win next year and Price gave me a better shot than Binnington. So, I shored up my starting goaltenders with basically this:

In
    Hellebyuck, Price and a 6th rd pick (20)
    out
    1st (21 likely 10th overall), Bouchard and Puljujarvi
    That's a really nice bit of combined work, and is a very good & clear way to put what you did.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    That's a really nice bit of combined work, and is a very good & clear way to put what you did.
    It's so funny because some of the other GM's are pissed that I am getting better. Like WTAF??? I told them that I am the only one who is purposely active in trying to make their team better. For instance, I picked up Zuccarello for a 7th rd pick on Fri night. Why?? Why not? THere is NO ONE at like 80th overall in a keep 28 league that would be able to possibly help me this year. Zuccarello might actually help and at the very least, is a solid depth player. Some of the managers in my league sit on their goddamn hands and think that everyone should just build through the draft and waiver wire pickups (which we only have 4 a year). Just dumb.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller

The Great One

With the Kahun signing I think Puljujarvi’s value takes a hit too. So that worked out.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett

IR:

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    With the Kahun signing I think Puljujarvi’s value takes a hit too. So that worked out.
    One plays LW (Kahun), one plays RW (Puljujarvi). I dont see this signing affecting Puljujarvi. I can see it affecting someone like Tyler Ennis or Nygard but that's about it.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    One plays LW (Kahun), one plays RW (Puljujarvi). I dont see this signing affecting Puljujarvi. I can see it affecting someone like Tyler Ennis or Nygard but that's about it.
    True, but every "expert" I read is that Puljujarvi will need to work his way onto the top line. He WILL start on the third with Turris (UGHHHHH). Wonder if Poolparty will take a suck attack.

I am ok with my trading him with every passing day. LOL

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeps View Post
    True, but every "expert" I read is that Puljujarvi will need to work his way onto the top line. He WILL start on the third with Turris (UGHHHHH). Wonder if Poolparty will take a suck attack.

I am ok with my trading him with every passing day. LOL
    Im not saying Puljujarvi is starting in the top six. I am just pointing out that the Kahun signing has no affect on where Puljujarvi plays at all as they are different wings.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Agreed!!!

Dobber Sports Jedi

This turned into a homerun deal.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    This turned into a homerun deal.
    Yes because it affects Puljujarvi's value - regardless of what wing they play. Wingers are interchangeable. I've played both and it is easy to switch - am I'm not remotely a professional. This deal pushes Puljujarvi down the depth chart - particularly if Kahun and Draisatl click.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Yes because it affects Puljujarvi's value - regardless of what wing they play. Wingers are interchangeable. I've played both and it is easy to switch - am I'm not remotely a professional. This deal pushes Puljujarvi down the depth chart - particularly if Kahun and Draisatl click.
    Considering Draisaitl lobbied to have Kahun signed there, good chance they are slated to play together.