Thread: Big Brother All-Stars (spoilers)

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Big Brother All-Stars (spoilers)

So who watched this season? Who watched the finale last night. If you haven't seen the finale yet, stop reading now because I am going to spoil it for you in 3, 2, 1...

Ok, so hopefully you stopped reading if you havent watched it yet.

I'd like to say that this past season, Cody ran that house and truly deserved to win. I am not a fan of his, but he deserved to win. Definitely over Enzo, who was a passenger on the Cody bus all season long. I can appreciate those who consider that to be a strategy but to me, it's a lazy one.

Speaking of Enzo, I dont know if I have ever seen anyone so self-conscience of their receding hair line, or lack of hair, as he was this year. He was either wearing a hat or that silly looking sock thing on his head all season to try and hide the fact that he's either extremely thin or simply bald. Dude, you aint fooling anyone. Just accept your hair line for what it is. It's normal when you're an older guy, but I guess he still hasn't given up hope on being a gangster or something with the way he talks and acts. Oh well, that's his issue.

I took a few years off from BB but have got back into it the past two seasons. This was a good one and glad to see Dr Will make an appearance. To me though, if they are going to have an All-Star season, you need to bring back the rock stars. Maybe BB will take a page from Survivor and bring back the previous winners and put them all in the house at once.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Big Brother All-Stars (spoilers)

I have been a huge fan of both Survivor and Big Brother for a long time now, and I think that this season has been a disappointment and here's why. The Committee ran that house all damn season and it was boring, seeing one of the 6, 7 since Enzo pretty much was working with them and taking out everyone outside their alliance. You always knew that they were untouchable until the end game. It's good that they picked the rightful winner, unlike BB 18, 19, and 20 3 straight seasons in a row.
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    I have been a huge fan of both Survivor and Big Brother for a long time now, and I think that this season has been a disappointment and here's why. The Committee ran that house all damn season and it was boring, seeing one of the 6, 7 since Enzo pretty much was working with them and taking out everyone outside their alliance. You always knew that they were untouchable until the end game. It's good that they picked the rightful winner, unlike BB 18, 19, and 20 3 straight seasons in a row.
    Ya, you had to sit back and wait for them to pick off the minions until the final 6-7 were left. Then it got interesting again. My biggest complaint was there really was no big moves or surprises. No real blindsides. You pretty much knew going into most votes who was going home and who was staying, right up until the finale night when I had no clue who he was taking to the final two with him.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

I watched it off and on with the wife since its one her guilty pleasures . Happy that Cody won ; things really fell into place nicely along the way so he barely got any blood on his hands . Enzo in his back pocket then workin Nicole down the stretch .

would have been much more interesting with Paul Abrahamian in the mix instead of fill in the blanks ____________

good on David snappin up the 10 K ; he knew his ass was grass in the coming weeks anyways so why not

Dobber Sports Stud

Cody deserved to win this year and he definitely learned from his previous experience when Derick won. In that season, Derick was a beast, got others to do all his dirty work and had a great social game. Cody came in 2nd, mostly because he stuck to his loyalties and brought Derick to the final.

In this season, Cody was the beast, got others to do his dirty work and had a great social game. He was at least smart enough to take Enzo to the final instead of following his loyalties to Nicole and sent her packing to take home 3rd.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    I watched it off and on with the wife since its one her guilty pleasures . Happy that Cody won ; things really fell into place nicely along the way so he barely got any blood on his hands . Enzo in his back pocket then workin Nicole down the stretch .

would have been much more interesting with Paul Abrahamian in the mix instead of fill in the blanks ____________

good on David snappin up the 10 K ; he knew his ass was grass in the coming weeks anyways so why not
    Paul on BB19 was masterful, no matter how dumb the other houseguests were that year, and it showed in the jury vote where Josh out of all people beat Paul

Dobber Sports Veteran

Thought it was a good season, Cody or Nicole were deserved winners IMO.

Cody really dominated and I thought Nicole did well with her strategy considering she was a former winner so she had to play a different way.

Enzo was the floater they kept around.

Had high hopes for Tyler, but he got too in his own head and kind of ruined his own game.

Everybody played timid after Kasar and Janelle were gone so it was kind of a dull season from that stand point.
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kawee View Post
    Paul on BB19 was masterful, no matter how dumb the other houseguests were that year, and it showed in the jury vote where Josh out of all people beat Paul
    I liked his style but I think he had to get blood on his hands which of course hurts the feelings of those on the jury he burned . After that season I told my wife that since the show often likes to involve the viewers with 1800-vote for so and so as America's player of the week they should also find a way that allows the viewers as a whole to cast 1 ballot towards the winner .

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    I liked his style but I think he had to get blood on his hands which of course hurts the feelings of those on the jury he burned . After that season I told my wife that since the show often likes to involve the viewers with 1800-vote for so and so as America's player of the week they should also find a way that allows the viewers as a whole to cast 1 ballot towards the winner .
    Eight in the jury and America casts the 9th vote.