Thread: Vasili Podkolzin

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Vasili Podkolzin

There are so many different projections for Podkolzin.
    At first, I thought he'd become a 70+ point producer.
    Right now, I'm hearing projections are mostly around 40-50 points for this prospect.
    Time to sell while some people still think as highly of him as I did at first or does he still projects as a great point producer at the NHL-level?
    Team-1
    F: MacKinnon, Panarin, Marner, Pettersson, Debrincat, Seguin, Laine, Pacioretty, e.Lindholm, Nugent-Hopkins, Burakovsky, Tarasenko, Marchessault (13 counting)
    Olofsson, W.Karlsson, Yamamoto, Denisenko, McMichael, Lapierre, Jenik, Chinakhov

D: Josi, Makar, McAvoy, Dahlin, Ellis (5 counting)
    J.Ahcan

G: Hart, Markstrom (2 counting)
    Gibson
    Points only, No salary cap, 1pt/goal, 1pt/assist, 2pts for a goalie W, +3 points for a shutout, 1pt for an overtime L.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Vasili Podkolzin

In a multi-cat league I'd hold firm. Wait until the World Junior Tournament hype kicks in before doing anything no matter what though.

Dobber Sports Sage

I have him in a multi-cat league it would take quite an offer to get me to move him. I took him 11th last season and his stock has not really moved much for me. If anything, it is higher than when I drafted him. The KHL isn't looking to develop players for the NHL and the playing time they give out shows it.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    I have him in a multi-cat league it would take quite an offer to get me to move him. I took him 11th last season and his stock has not really moved much for me. If anything, it is higher than when I drafted him. The KHL isn't looking to develop players for the NHL and the playing time they give out shows it.
    I do think he'll do well in a multi-cat league but my league is based on goals and only.
    Thanks Dennis, I'll wait for the World Juniors before moving him (if I do).
    Team-1
    F: MacKinnon, Panarin, Marner, Pettersson, Debrincat, Seguin, Laine, Pacioretty, e.Lindholm, Nugent-Hopkins, Burakovsky, Tarasenko, Marchessault (13 counting)
    Olofsson, W.Karlsson, Yamamoto, Denisenko, McMichael, Lapierre, Jenik, Chinakhov

J.Ahcan

Gibson
    Points only, No salary cap, 1pt/goal, 1pt/assist, 2pts for a goalie W, +3 points for a shutout, 1pt for an overtime L.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    Yeah, I actually saw last night that he was demoted to the VHL, which is the league below the KHL and is playing top line minutes there. Reading a lot about how his coach wouldn't play him and the rumours are that they know he's going to bail to the NHL so they're determined to not give him minutes. Again, just rumours and conjecture, though I wouldn't doubt that there's some truth to it.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Yeah, I actually saw last night that he was demoted to the VHL, which is the league below the KHL and is playing top line minutes there. Reading a lot about how his coach wouldn't play him and the rumours are that they know he's going to bail to the NHL so they're determined to not give him minutes. Again, just rumours and conjecture, though I wouldn't doubt that there's some truth to it.
    We're getting these rumors often regarding NHL prospects in the KHL so it just might be true
    Team-1

J.Ahcan

Gibson

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    To be honest, when I saw his name in the title, this is what I was expecting to come here and read.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."