Thread: Week 8 QB Rank

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Week 8 QB Rank

I have Kyler on bye in two leagues so I am going to rank the available FA in both and see what we come up with. Waivers run tonight.

10 team leagues where no one has a backup, hence the great choices. 4 pt for passing TD. 6 pt for rushing TD.

Wentz vs Dal on SNF
    Garoppolo @ Sea
    Ryan @ Car on TNF (CMC might be back)
    Brady @ NYG on MNF
    Bridgewater vs Atl on TNF (CMC might be back)
    Burrow vs Ten
    Carr vs Clev
    Baker @ LV

Watson is the only other viable QB on bye so I should only be competing with one person in each league.

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Week 8 QB Rank

Oh man those are some great options on the wire. For one you have quality options and where the QB is not overly desirable you get a great matchup. I wish my 10-teamers were like this lol.

Its a tough ranking but here is my gut reaction. I think even the top 2 tiers are very close so I probably wouldn't waste a waiver claim here and just make a FA claim very early with the best of what is left.

Wentz
    Brady
    Bridgewater

Ryan
    Carr
    Burrow

Garoppolo

Dobber Sports Deity

I like Brady or Bridgewater this week.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    Oh man those are some great options on the wire. For one you have quality options and where the QB is not overly desirable you get a great matchup. I wish my 10-teamers were like this lol.
    It is a joint list of all of the available in both leagues, so I didn't mean it as they're all available in both. But still, no one carries a backup QB. I would always rather have depth at other positions. Although I did luck out in the Dobber 14 team league where multiple teams have 2 QBs. Thankfully Ben's bye got moved up so I hopefully won't have to worry about it again for the year.

Dobber Sports Immortal

I went with Wentz in both leagues!

Dobber Sports Expert

Well glad you didn't fall into the Bridgewater trap. It's only Friday and I've already lost my one matchup this week....

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    Well glad you didn't fall into the Bridgewater trap. It's only Friday and I've already lost my one matchup this week....
    No I fell into the Wentz trap. What a putrid effort. I would have won with Brady as my opponent had the Philly DST put up some magical points. If no one saw the highlights of the Philly DST fumble / TD or the Dallas intentional safety....I suggest looking them up.