Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Coyotes won't renounce draft pick who bullied Black, disabled teen

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Coyotes won't renounce draft pick who bullied Black, disabled teen

Somebody seems to think I was being sarcastic in the picture of Isaiah post ?!?! Apparently, anyway, as I was negative repped for that post for some reason and have zero clue why.

Listen, if you think I was being sarcastic in that post, then you really need to look hard and long in the mirror.
    Because I was sincere. He is a sharp looking fellow in the picture. And I hope he isn't dealing with the trauma daily.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

So again, right. No, he isn't willing, able, or capable to comment on that aspect.

Dobber Sports Padawan

^ Once again, the maturity level, like, I mean, wow.

You say I mean alot, you know that?

Try commenting on the actions of the individual you're fervently defending. That would show real maturity.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I say "I mean" as a loving tribute to you. I know you recall me calling you out on that - because you knew it was true and you stopped doing it right after. lol

So still no then. As expected.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Yes, still no.
    Ignoring badly-behaved children in the grocery store, as expected.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    I hope being an unrepentant little a-hole was worth it. He’s potentially cost himself a lot of $$. I wonder if his parents will try to sue to someone. They seem the type.
    I'm quite sure his parents had everything to do with his bullying in the first place. Mitchell should sue them.

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    Good.

Imagine conflating what happened here to a 3 year old throwing a tantrum because they didn't get a toy. Man. I hope AWs wife does most of the parenting.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    I'm quite sure his parents had everything to do with his bullying in the first place. Mitchell should sue them.
    Great point. I'm embarrassed that I didn't mention the parents' role in this sooner. I don't know when they knew, but they're the ones who should have curbed it. I'm sure we all are on board with that.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Interesting. Exhibits E through K or L, I guess.

I wake up this morning to see a certain poster is basically stalking me with attempted confrontations publicly.
    And all this after he pleaded with me privately for no more messages (I can post all of those for you to see, btw, nothing to hide - as there was nothing out of line).
    I told him to put me on ignore if he didn't want to see them, because the public bickering was childish and silly and I respectfully thought it would be mature to take the discourse private, for the benefit of all other members.

Anyway, he said he felt threatened and creeped out (feel free to read the private exchanges, mods - nothing in the text should have made him feel that way), so fair enough, I stopped sending any PMs.
    This person is clearly not well in the head. And it only makes things worse when he feels like he needs a safe space within a hockey forum.
    AFTER that, he starts berating me publicly. Pretty relentlessly. All for having an opinion different than his. All because he's the poster child for left hatred. He doesn't just disagree with someone pointing out lies about POTUS. He HATES him. How DARE someone point out lies about the President.

I can't really think of another word for all that except cowardly. Oh wait. Pathetic works too.
    Oh, immature also.
    And sad.
    Scummy.
    Deranged.
    Unhinged.

Ok, I guess there are a few words for it.

Anyway, grow up young man.
    I respected your request for no more private exchanges. So be a mature adult and refrain from berating me with your attacks. Nobody wants to see 2 people bicker in public (like I told you in the PMs).
    I'm just going to ignore them anyway.
    lol.

OK.

A) I NEVER said I felt Threatened. Feel free to prove me wrong.
    B) I DID... multiple times starting with my first private response to your initiated private messages say that you coming at me privately "was a little creepy". That is true. not creeped out... but the action was creepy.
    C) I politely (I think it was at least) stated multiple times to Please not PM me. Pretty sure in each of my responses to his PM messages. In fact, I do recall stating that "anything you want to say to me can be said in the public forum". I won't subject anyone to these PM's but any one is welcome to see them. AW DID state that "the public bickering was childish and silly and I respectfully thought it would be mature to take the discourse private, for the benefit of all other members." I'll give him that. "Childish"? I disagree. "Ignorant" maybe a better descriptive term but I wasn't the one saying that.
    D) Berating HIM publicly? Well... I'll leave that up to the reader. Holding you accountable to your direct posts which suggest to me "insensitivity", perhaps "racial bias" and a gross ignorance toward the Victimized youth in a thread that HE himself created? Yes. I sure did and continue to do so. You are very quick to speak out on behalf of the future and unfair treatment of Mitchell Miller, the accused and convicted perpetrator of this incident, and apparently choose to give absolutely zero regard or acknowledgement to the impacts experienced as a result of the heinous, racist abuse of Black classmate Isaiah Meyer-Crothers who also is developmentally disabled. If you're going to make a post in a public forum and take a stance like this, then you're choosing to make your stance open for critique. Much like you've done in other posts. You can't "Trump out" after making such voluntary posts and cry "you're not being fair to me" or "your questions or statements are shit" (I'm paraphrasing before this becomes a target).
    E) You seem to know exactly how I feel stating that I "Hate" the president. How do you know that? Or is that just you stating Truth's that...well... that you concluded from my posts so they must be true? Point me to my post that states "I hate the president"? Whether I do or not is irrelevant but I definitely do not support him, nor do I respect pretty much anything about him which I've made clear, but I won't argue that I definitely do not like him as a person, nor do I respect his ability to lead.
    Having said that, Please go back and show me where I stated that "You are a racist" or that you blatantly have a dislike or disregard for disabled people? On the contrary... despite your post which, to me, suggested you were minimizing the impacts of the experiences of Isaiah Meyer-Crothers when you volunteered your "school yard bullying" experiences and suggested that "resilience" is something that best be learned (again...paraphrasing) I have you multiple opportunities to "clear that up" or "Make right by your comments".

And here we are today. Auston's Willy... you are ANYTHING but a victim, but I'm not surprised that you're choosing to play one now based on this post.

OH, and before I post this, I see you call me a triggered Lefty. lol. There you go thinking you know all. Trump, as far as I'm concerned, does NOT represent "the right". He's created a completely different political bar (which can be supported by members of the republican party distancing themselves from him and his antics... but I suppose they are converted Lefty's as well?) But this thread isn't about Trump. It's about a Black, developmentally disabled kid who was repeatedly bullied at the hands of a White, Athletically inclined kid and a friend, one of which has taken responsibility for his actions, and the other is now being exposed for what he truly is.

carry on.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Fine, I said my peace. You've said yours. Although I didn't refer to you by you name, so most wouldn't have known or wouldn't have cared who I was talking about (unless they correctly recognized that you were coming after me publicly).
    Anyway, like you said, carry on.

Nobody cares. Nor should they.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Somebody seems to think I was being sarcastic in the picture of Isaiah post ?!?! Apparently, anyway, as I was negative repped for that post for some reason and have zero clue why.

Listen, if you think I was being sarcastic in that post, then you really need to look hard and long in the mirror.
    Because I was sincere. He is a sharp looking fellow in the picture. And I hope he isn't dealing with the trauma daily.
    G.I. Joe was correct. "Knowing IS half the battle" um... not much of a battle I guess.

And for anyone wondering if I have ever negatively rep'd this guy who's avatar represents his tone and argument strategy better than anyone I've seen to date (except for my buddy Glatt... love it!) ... tis never been me.

And all due credit, nor has AW tossed Neg rep my way.

But really... who cares about rep right now?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    G.I. Joe was correct. "Knowing IS half the battle" um... not much of a battle I guess.
    Except what you're missing is that negative repping me for that post exposes THE OTHER person as racist. Not me.
    I see nothing wrong in that picture at all. He does look sharp. He does look impressive.

Anyway who assumes sarcasm is the one who sees something in the photo that I didn't see. And I still don't see it. It's baffling.

So for anyone who thinks it was sarcastic, time to look in the mirror about your own interpretation of things.

It's like that picture from the old President Trump thread - I posted it as a bunch of rioters, and someone immediately pointed out that it was a group of Black men, which was completely irrelevant.