Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Coyotes won't renounce draft pick who bullied Black, disabled teen

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Coyotes won't renounce draft pick who bullied Black, disabled teen

Not a huge Sean Avery fan but this may be an insult to him. Leipsic? Maybe a little more inline. But sad nonetheless eh?

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Not a huge Sean Avery fan but this may be an insult to him. Leipsic? Maybe a little more inline. But sad nonetheless eh?
    I'm not sure you can insult Avery.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...eople-NYC.html

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    FML... I stand corrected.

Dobber Sports Titan

This kids hockey career isn't over.

He's got a harder path to the NHL now. He can go prove at the North Dakota U that he plays at that he's reformed by doing something outside of the game, and try as an undrafted FA.

If he wants to change, he can still get to the NHL.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    This kids hockey career isn't over.

He's got a harder path to the NHL now. He can go prove at the North Dakota U that he plays at that he's reformed by doing something outside of the game, and try as an undrafted FA.

If he wants to change, he can still get to the NHL.
    You’re probably right OG. But now he’s got far more eyes on him watching how he behaves from here on out as well as atoning for his past. Time with no action won’t absolve the next team who tries to acquire him. And I doubt any NHL team will want to appear like the Coyotes do right now.

Dobber Sports Titan

You’re probably right OG. But now he’s got far more eyes on him watching how he behaves from here on out as well as atoning for his past. Time with no action won’t absolve the next team who tries to acquire him. And I doubt any NHL team will want to appear like the Coyotes do right now.
    Oh as he should, I'm just saying IF he wants too, I'm sure he can reform outside of hockey and still have a hockey career IF he wants to take the massive steps to try and rectify his past.

I doubt he will, since he hasn't shown he will up to this point, but Undrafted FA is still a possibility, and if he truly wants to be in the NHL, he has this small chance to get there.

It would take A LOT for an NHL team to throw this kid a bone tho.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

The Great One

I hope being an unrepentant little a-hole was worth it. He’s potentially cost himself a lot of $$. I wonder if his parents will try to sue to someone. They seem the type.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Padawan

Interesting. Exhibits E through K or L, I guess.

I wake up this morning to see a certain poster is basically stalking me with attempted confrontations publicly.
    And all this after he pleaded with me privately for no more messages (I can post all of those for you to see, btw, nothing to hide - as there was nothing out of line).
    I told him to put me on ignore if he didn't want to see them, because the public bickering was childish and silly and I respectfully thought it would be mature to take the discourse private, for the benefit of all other members.

Anyway, he said he felt threatened and creeped out (feel free to read the private exchanges, mods - nothing in the text should have made him feel that way), so fair enough, I stopped sending any PMs.
    This person is clearly not well in the head. And it only makes things worse when he feels like he needs a safe space within a hockey forum.
    AFTER that, he starts berating me publicly. Pretty relentlessly. All for having an opinion different than his. All because he's the poster child for left hatred. He doesn't just disagree with someone pointing out lies about POTUS. He HATES him. How DARE someone point out lies about the President.

I can't really think of another word for all that except cowardly. Oh wait. Pathetic works too.
    Oh, immature also.
    And sad.
    Scummy.
    Deranged.
    Unhinged.

Ok, I guess there are a few words for it.

Anyway, grow up young man.
    I respected your request for no more private exchanges. So be a mature adult and refrain from berating me with your attacks. Nobody wants to see 2 people bicker in public (like I told you in the PMs).
    I'm just going to ignore them anyway.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

AW. Again I ask you, does Mitchell Miller’s future mean more than isaiah meyer-crothers past? Scars that he’s still left with, insulted to see the NHL and Arizona Coyotes more specifically reward this kid for his talent despite his past and present character?
    Don't forget Meyer-Crothers future, which no doubt is affected daily by the mental trauma he suffered for years.

I did a bit more digging on this storey and according to what I’ve read, there was more than Mitchell Miller who victimized isaiah meyer-crothers. Hunter Mckie was an equal participant in this bullying experience. The difference is that according to isaiah’s Mother, Hunter genuinely apologized and isaiah and his family have forgiven Hunter. However to date, Mitchell Miller has never done so. The kid... sorry, young man at 18 years old, continues to treat this as an inconvenience to his career. Inconvenience to his future.

AW. Again I ask you, does Mitchell Miller’s future mean more than isaiah meyer-crothers past? Scars that he’s still left with, insulted to see the NHL and Arizona Coyotes more specifically reward this kid for his talent despite his past and present character?

This was YOUR THREAD Auston’s Willy. You clearly felt the need to draw light to this. I won’t speak for Everyone else, but I want to sincerely ask you to pump the brakes on your Trump tirade and man up here in this thread. What about the victim isaiah meyer-crothers? You acknowledged Stone in the Obama speech thread for “manning up” per your perspective Even to give him a stick tap. So what about you Austin’s Willy? Have you taken time to actually research both sides of this story?

You’ve posted a comparison of your past to isaiah meyer-crothers‘ experience with bullying
    You’ve suggested Mitchell Miller should not necessarily be held back from and NHL career
    And most recently you’ve stated that Arizona fell to public demand and out cry.

Do you still think Mitchell Miller and the Arizona front office is at all the victim in this story? Do you not agree that Arizona made a serious error In judgement? (FYI Chaka has removed Miller from the draft list along with 30 other teams before he left the organization).

Here’s your opportunity to man up (like you applauded Stone for doing) and make it right. isaiah meyer-crothers Is the ONLY VICTIM here. Mitchell Miller ( along with his parents) could have made things right 4 years ago much like Hunter did, but not having done so Keeps the accountability square on his and his Parent’s shoulders.

I’ll be the first to stick tap you. Go do a bit more reading (on the “other side” of the story) and, if you feel so inclined... let me know your thoughts.

This issue is SO above yours and my interactions over the past few days. But THIS IS YOUR THREAD.

Over to you. Th
    Oh and just if it was unclear, unsurprisingly, no, he would not man up lol.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I'm sure we all hope that he isn't affected daily by it.

He strikes me as an impressive, sharp-looking, young fellow.

4547e.JPG

So still no then? I figured so. Still no.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I tend to ignore "man up" requests from triggered lefties who run to their safe spaces when an adult enters the room.
    So, yah, Still No.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Why is everyone else's opinions so life and death?

No wonder society is so stressed out and mental health is in the shitter
    Eric - meet the internet. Internet, this is Eric.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Padawan

Yes, agreed. Eric has nailed it.