Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who should I protect?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Who should I protect?

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    First off, it would've been helpful to tell us that you are only losing 2 from this list.

Ehlers
    Lindholm
    BTkachuk
    Provorov

Seguin is tough, but he's injured, and I think he might slip though because of that.

Let them take the prospects if they want, since you are a top team.
    At first glance, I can get on board with this list but exposing AP feels like an obvious loss. In this league, I don't sense that BTkachuk is an obvious pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusg View Post
    It's not a keep four league, but I just filtered out the obvious players that I would protect. We can protect 12 players and then the bottom teams deprive the top teams of 2 players per team. So I will lose two guys from that list. But fair point, nonetheless!
    Curious who your obvious 8 protected players are and their positions. May help determine the final 4. Who are the other D that you're protecting? That would help me decide if I'd suggest you keep Provorov and AP
    9 Team Points Only Dynasty - 27 Player Roster (17 Keepers) - 12 F, 6 D, 2 UTL, 2 G, 5 Bench - 2.5G, 2A, 1PP, 2SHG, 1SHA, 3W, 2SO, 1OTL, 0.05SV

F: J Robertson, Huberdeau, Rantanen, Aho, Kaprizov, Scheifele, Connor, DeBrincat, Cozens, Ehlers, Toffoli, Kopitar, Trocheck, Schmaltz, W Johnston, Teravainen, J Quinn
    D: Dahlin, Werenski, M Rielly, S Jones, McCavoy, Gustafsson
    G: Shesterkin, Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Deity

Welcome to the forums.

My four would be Ehlers, Lindholm, Seguin and Provorov.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusg View Post
    Thanks folks. Seems like my top 2 prospects are Podkolzin and Caufield... are any of these guys going to be 100pt players?
    really doubt it.

I think Pods has 70-80 potential
    and Caufield similar but 80+ seasons I'd find more likely of the two from him.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4