Thread: Trade offer

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Trade offer

Hey guys I was offered Morrissey and Dumba for my guys Fox and Orlov. Which side do you prefer? I love Fox and I would hate to give him up.

16 team league (H2H) , 28 man roster:
    F: Matthews, Dubois, Teravainen, Debrincat, Palmieri, Horvat, Arvidsson, J.Hughes, Yamamoto, Zadina, Kadri, Kreider, J.Pujlujaarvi, Trocheck, R. Johansen, J. Eriksson-Ek, Skinner.
    D: Fox, Faulk, Sergachev, Ekblad, Girard, Chychrun, Orlov.
    G: Blackwood, Grubauer,Demko, Campbell.
    Farm (12 spots): Sam Steel (f), Troy Terry (f), Keifer Bellows (f), Mikhail Abramov (f), Joel Kiviranta (f), Thomas Bordeleau (f), William Wallinder (d), Jeremie Poirier (d), Mikey Anderson (d), Ivan Konovalov (g), Erik Portillo (g).
    Points: 3 points for a goal, 2 for an assist, 1 point for plus minus, 1 point for pp and sh points, .1 shots on net, .1 hits. Goalies 4 points for a win, -2 points for a loss, -1 point goals against, .1 points for saves, 4 points for a shutout.
    Dress 12 Forwards, 6 defenseman and 2 goalies daily.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Trade offer

This is a tight trade for sure. This year would all depend on if Dumba bounces back as Tony D will still eat into Fox's PP time (at first anyways).

I think morrissey and Orlov are pretty much a wash here unless morrissey takes over PP1.

Razor thin....a toss up (and I've gone back and forth) but I'm going with the Dumba side here. If Tony D had been traded, the Fox side would have taken it, but still just slightly.

Dobber Sports Deity

I can see many saying take the trade because they get a hard-on every time they see Adam Fox's name.

I'd keep what you have seeing as you give a bump in goals. Dumba is the best goal scorer here. I do agree that Morrissey and Orlov are pretty much a wash.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

They wouldn’t say take the trade with a hard on because the OP is the Fox owner. He’s been offered Dumba and Morrisey.

Stick with Fox and Orlov. Morrisey makes this trade terrible. He brings nothing.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    They wouldn’t say take the trade with a hard on because the OP is the Fox owner. He’s been offered Dumba and Morrisey.

Stick with Fox and Orlov. Morrisey makes this trade terrible. He brings nothing.
    You're right. With that cleared up, I'd do that trade.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."