Thread: Trade/Keeper Options

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Trade/Keeper Options

In a 14 Team, 30 player Roster, 8 Keeper - NHL Affiliated League, I am the Leafs. Have been offered Heiskanen (ADP 11) for Landeskog (ADP 3) and I have offer on table of C. Brown to Winnipeg Affiliation for Morrisey

Projected Keepers as of now are Matthews(1), F.Anderson(2), Eickel(3), Landeskog(3), Rielly(4), Nylander(7), Nugent-Hopkins(8), Palat(18),

Other Options E Kane(7), Labanc (11), R.Strome(30)

Would love some thoughts on keepers and trade options. Thanks all!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Trade/Keeper Options

I'd do Heiskanen for Landeskog trade (if you're getting Heiskanen). I think Landeskog is at his peak and Heiskanen hasn't hit his prime.
    League 1
    Keep 16 - 4 rookies max 162 GP
    Forwards: Point, Tavares, Svechnikov, Boeser, R Strome, Teravainen, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Tolvanen
    Defencemen: Boqvist, Hamilton, Dahlin, Klingberg, Ekblad, Hronek, Marino, Brannstrom, Shattenkirk
    Goalies: Vasilevsky, Shesterkin,
    Minors: Kravtsov, Tolvanen, Brannstrom

League 2
    Keep 18 - 4 rookies max 162 GP
    Forwards: J Hughes, Kakko, Cozens, Frost, Kubalik, M Tkachuk, Vrana, A Svechnikov, Virtanen, Buchnevich, Gurianov, Tarasenko, Lehkonen
    Defencemen: R Andersson, Jokiharju, Trouba, Valimaki, Cholowski, Leddy, Montour
    Goalies: Saros, Sorokin, Talbot
    Minors: Heponiemi, Krebs, Tippett, Hoglander, Liljegren, Bouchard,

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Does "ADP" matter here at all? I'm thinking it has some meaning regarding picks of rounds from keepers or something? I'm also thinking it's average draft round (ADR), not position (ADP).
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Superstar

make the trade for Miro and keep Kane over Palat who will just get hurt eventually.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Sorry, ADP should have been ADR. Keepers must be kept in ADR, or subsequent round. Thanks for the input fellas.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Heiskanen for Landeskog is a really good deal for you in this type of format.

Palat may be a good keeper given his cost. What are the categories? If it's multi-cat with gritty categories Nylander looks suspect and Kane looks much better.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.