Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Binnington for Puljujarvi and a 1st (21)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Binnington for Puljujarvi and a 1st (21)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeps View Post
    Now just deciding if Valimaki and Binnington are worth MY Puljujarvi. I am pretty sure that if I trade Pulj, I can replace him with a decent scoring forward (rakell, Parise, Skinner). THese guys will not go in the first couple of rounds with all that young talent (from the draft out there (Laf, Stutzle, Byfeld, Raymond, Kubalik, etc......). Hell, even Nichushkin will be available (late rounds) and he had 65 pool points last year. The question is, just how good will Puljujarvi be?
    Honestly I'd do that deal. And then I'd flip Binnington for a better but less shiny skater than Pulj.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Binnington for Puljujarvi and a 1st (21)

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Honestly I'd do that deal. And then I'd flip Binnington for a better but less shiny skater than Pulj.
    Shiny is right. I don't think Puljujarvi will EVER high have higher value than right now. Unless he lights it up with McDavid or Draisaitl
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka