Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Speech

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Barack Obama Speech

I'll take the info from polls with a grain or long grain of rice. I thought Trump was better than Biden last night. People who have their minds made up will likely think that their candidate "won" last night. I don't think the Democrats have a slam dunk on election day. I just hope that there are no shenanigans and that if Trump loses, he does so somewhat gracefully...yeah, I know, I'm optimistic to the point of delusional!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ace

TRUMP 2020 by a LAAAAAAAANDDDSSSLIIIIIIIIDE … A Tsunamiiiiiiii of Red!!!!! … AN AVALANCHE of Truth falling on the Dem's heads!!!

Bwahahahahahaha
    24 Team Dynasty, H2H , NHL Salaries & Cap 94M$.
    3C , 3R , 3L, 4D, 1SKT, 2G , 4B , 5Farm
    G,A,SPT,HT,BLK,SHOTS,FOW... W,SV,SV%,GAA

C: E.Kuznetsov. B.Neilson, B.Hayton
    LW: J.Huberdeau, J.Kyrou, D.Heinen
    RW: J.Virtanen, V.Hinostraza, E.Tolvanen
    D: C.Makar, T.Chabot, M.Dumba, M.Matheson,
    SKT:C.Sissons
    G: B.Bishop, A.Raanta
    B: A.Anisimov, C.Fischer, T.Pitlick, A.Martinez, N.Zaitsev
    Farm: V.Kravtsov, J.Gauthier, R.Lavoie, I.Konovalov, M.Berdin

2021 picks: 2/1'st , 3/2nd's

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I'll take the info from polls with a grain or long grain of rice. I thought Trump was better than Biden last night. People who have their minds made up will likely think that their candidate "won" last night. I don't think the Democrats have a slam dunk on election day. I just hope that there are no shenanigans and that if Trump loses, he does so somewhat gracefully...yeah, I know, I'm optimistic to the point of delusional!
    I agree the polls have been wrong before. I am certainly not taking anything for granted.

People need to vote up and down the ballot like their lives depend on it regardless of how many points Biden is up in the polls.

If Biden only wins by a narrow margin Trump will do everything in his power to muddy the waters and challenge the results. If it is close, and or Trump is leading by a narrow margin, he will claim victory on election night. Even though he knows full well millions of ballets may take weeks to finalize and count. Thus, preparing his base and militia groups to protest all these legal votes as invalid if they do not fall his way.

A close election will make for a pretty ugly few months in America.

I hope for a decisive decision. That way when Trump cries foul, the number of people inciting riots and violence will be at a minimum.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Ninja

Polls have not been nearly as "wrong" as people like to think. Even in 2016.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    These "hacks" were from Iran, btw, for anyone who hadn't heard.
    Just to add more context to this important news from DHS.
    Left media had previously pushed this fake news about a right-leaning group (Proud Boys) sending out death threats to democrats.
    And it was all bullcrap. Proud Boys had nothing to do with it.

Dear Wonko: Using a Barack Obama headline specifically to get in more digs at President Trump? Seriously? Has that other thread even been closed for a week ? LOL!!!
    I guess it's like whack-a-mole for the mods.

Appears the only Mole needing to be wacked here is you Willy. Until your post here, no mention of anyone other Obama and Clinton and the admiration of them and their charisma and powerful delivery of speaking to the American people.

Your post appears to overtly Be trying to steer this thread off the tracks again because it talks about Obama and his positive traits. Butch’s comment also seems a little out of place from the intended direction of Wonko’s original post and most of the reply’s until here.

I suppose that’s inevitable when tries to post something that is remotely related to politics in general.

In response to Wonko’s OP, I agree. Obama was and still is one of the best speakers I’ve listened to regardless of the topic. Michelle is quite inspiring as well.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by 5hole View Post
    Can't wait to hear Obummers speech from behind bars in Guantanamo... Going to be a beauty.... TRUMP 2020
    Dude... you’re writing from behind bars in Guantanamo? I didn’t think they gave you inmates Access to fantasy sports sites. be careful man. Or 5 hole may end up in THE HOLE and you won’t be able to hear any speeches.

Best wishes.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    I agree the polls have been wrong before. I am certainly not taking anything for granted.

People need to vote up and down the ballot like their lives depend on it regardless of how many points Biden is up in the polls.

If Biden only wins by a narrow margin Trump will do everything in his power to muddy the waters and challenge the results. If it is close, and or Trump is leading by a narrow margin, he will claim victory on election night. Even though he knows full well millions of ballets may take weeks to finalize and count. Thus, preparing his base and militia groups to protest all these legal votes as invalid if they do not fall his way.

A close election will make for a pretty ugly few months in America.

I hope for a decisive decision. That way when Trump cries foul, the number of people inciting riots and violence will be at a minimum.
    I don't believe for a second that Trump is "preparing his base and militia groups" in any way for any thing. Don't believe everything you hear from the MSM. In the mean time, I'll stand back and stand by...lol!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I don't believe for a second that Trump is "preparing his base and militia groups" in any way for any thing. Don't believe everything you hear from the MSM. In the mean time, I'll stand back and stand by...lol!
    I have to respectfully disagree Comish. Trump has been sounding the dog whistle about a corrupt election since before he was elected President. He has doubled down hard on that message for 2020. He is basically telling his base that if he loses it is because the election was rigged. That does not bode well for a peaceful transition of power. When the President undermines the countries own democratic system of voting and governance, things can get ugly very quickly.

the Michigan governor Whitmer was the target of a home grown terrorist plot, largely due to her decision to close much of the state due to Covid-19 concerns, and Trump tweeting things like, "Liberate Michigan", play a role in this type of behaviour. Even after the plot was uncovered Trump doubled down to rile the anti maskers and Covid deniers again demanding Whitmer open the state again.

Trump's words have real world consequences. Trumps words over the last 4 years have stirred a hornets nest of distrust and division. They have helped create the belief in a deep state and other conspiracy theories that have dangerous consequences in the real world.

When Trump loses this election things are very likely to get ugly.

I hope I am wrong. I don't think I am.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Ace

I wish to open heartedly inform you your wrong.. The DEM"s are foooooocked , they are in shambles and they know it.

Mean while Joe Biden's "Idea" known as Antifa has burned down and assaulted half the country!!!

You talk about peaceful transition of power... The Dem's have never let that transition take place and have had an open coup against trump from before the election!!!... The DNC PAID for the Steele Dossier and Russia Collusion HOAX!!!
    Last edited by 5hole; November 11, 2020 at 12:46 PM.
    24 Team Dynasty, H2H , NHL Salaries & Cap 94M$.
    3C , 3R , 3L, 4D, 1SKT, 2G , 4B , 5Farm
    G,A,SPT,HT,BLK,SHOTS,FOW... W,SV,SV%,GAA

C: E.Kuznetsov. B.Neilson, B.Hayton
    LW: J.Huberdeau, J.Kyrou, D.Heinen
    RW: J.Virtanen, V.Hinostraza, E.Tolvanen
    D: C.Makar, T.Chabot, M.Dumba, M.Matheson,
    SKT:C.Sissons
    G: B.Bishop, A.Raanta
    B: A.Anisimov, C.Fischer, T.Pitlick, A.Martinez, N.Zaitsev
    Farm: V.Kravtsov, J.Gauthier, R.Lavoie, I.Konovalov, M.Berdin

2021 picks: 2/1'st , 3/2nd's

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I wish to open heartedly inform you your wrong.. The DEM"s are foooooocked and will try to use the Hunter Biden material as "Russian election interference" once again , they are in shambles and they know it.

Mean while Joe Biden's "Idea" known as Antifa has burned down and assaulted half the country!!!

You talk about peaceful transition of power... The Dem's have never let that transition take place and have had an open coup against trump from before the election!!!... The DNC PAID for the Steele Dossier and Russia Collusion HOAX!!!

THEY ARE FOOOOOKED
    It doesnt count as microdosing if you just keep eating the whole baggy.
    18 Team Full Keeper Start 10F, 3D, 1 G, 1 Flex Skater, 3 ​JR

3 Points: SHO, 2 Points: G, SHG, SHA, W 1.5 Point: PPA 1 Point: A, PPG, GWG .5 Point; Star .25 Points: BLK, .1 Points: FOW, SOG, SV, .15 Points: HIT, -.05 Points: FOL, -.15 Points: GA

F:
    Johansen, JvR, Monahan, Kucherov, Tavares, Coyle, Pastrnak, Draisaitl, Rakell, Dadanov, Pacioretti, Gusev, Kaprizov, Tomasino, ​Greenway
    D: Theodore, Carlson, Josi, Valimaki, Hughes, K Miller, ​Grzelcyk
    G: Holtby, Gibson, Kahkonen

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I wish to open heartedly inform you your wrong.. The DEM"s are foooooocked and will try to use the Hunter Biden material as "Russian election interference" once again , they are in shambles and they know it.

THEY ARE FOOOOOKED
    I was enjoying this thread until I came to this utter gibberish. I suppose it is indicative of a small section of the population that have been blinded by Trump and his false narrative.

Scary to see how distorted some peoples realities have become in this age of misinformation and division.

10 team Keep 8 league. D bonus for scoring

G, A, STP, Shots, Hits, Blocks
    GA, Saves, Wins, SO

C: Kopitar, Kuznetsov, Monahan, Duchene
    RW: Pasta, Tank, Zuccarello, Meier
    LW: Ovi, Forsberg, Hall, mcCann
    D: Jones, Trouba, Pionk, Theodore, Reilly, Morrissey, Paryako
    G: Andersen, Kuemper, Mrazek, IR- Smith

Dobber Sports Star

THEY ARE FOOOOOKED
    If you're serious with your posts, I honestly think you might need some kind of mental evaluation.

Dobber Sports Master

Bill Maher , voter suppression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G72UpPdYk5M

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'm not even a native English speaker, but by and large I could already tell who's a Trumpist and who isn't by the grammar of these posts, without even having had to look at the content (which was barely worth noticing in many cases anyway). This thread sure has been an "interesting social study" for an outsider like me.
    24 team H2H dynasty, fantasy points, no cap
    Skaters: G 4.5 (5 for Ds), A 3, PPG 1.5 (2 for Ds), PPA 1 (1.5 for Ds), SHP 2, Ft 2, HIT 0.6, BLK 0.6, SOG 0.3 (0.4 for Ds), FW 0.1, Tk 0.5 // Gv -0.3
    Goalies: W 3.5, SHO 5, SV 0.5, A 3 // GA -3, L -1.5
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 4BN, 4IR

C: McDavid, MacKinnon, Hischier
    LW: B.Tkachuk, Ovechkin, Paul(C), Jones
    LW/RW: Meier, Fiala, Giroux(C), Niederreiter
    RW: Reinhart, Anderson
    D: Josi, Matheson, Durzi, Moser, Cernak, Zadorov, Zaitsev, Siegenthaler
    G: Daccord, Merzlikins, Vanecek, Pickard

44 minors; most noteables: A.Schmid, E.Andrae, M.Kesselring, L.Bichsel, E.Soderblom,...

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Agreed... “5Hole” and his diarrhea of the piehole Illustrates the definition of thread troll and really does nothing tangible to shift the balance of support either way. His antics are likely embarrassing to those “serious” supporters of the current administration. At least I hope that’s the case. And hope is a subjective word.