Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Speech

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Barack Obama Speech

not sure. Can you enlighten us that are intrigued by the sound of it?

I just wish I could walk into the hospital and get the same treatments as our POTUS and not pay for it.. Just like our POTUS did... wait is that socialized medicine??

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    My favourite is 50cent "not wanting to become 20cent" because he knows Joe will have to tax the shit out of everything to pay for the communism his puppet masters will enact.
    Did you also like it when he changed his mind on that stance?

https://www.indy100.com/article/50-c...n-2020-9723503

Dobber Sports Padawan

Well, funny how people "change that stance" when the liberal mob comes after them with their hate.
    Who could blame him.
    That's ok, Lil Wayne is on board too!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

The “Mob” you speak of exists on both sides IMO, but yes, extremists DO exist. In this case maybe the Biggest influencer for 50cent was his X-Wife.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Fair enough, Mr. Wilson. I definitely agree that "the lesser of 2 evils" approach is appropriate in this election.
    I don't understand, nor agree, with the children remark, but he's entitled to his opinion like any adult.

"Trump is very much the right choice (of the two)."

Wilson.JPG

Dobber Sports Deity

Maybe I am wrong, but I dont ever remember Obama threatening Canada with various sanctions and tariffs on Canadian goods and services during his term.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Padawan

The disdain comment from Wilson ? I think he's referring to the left's very clear intention of trying to obliterate traditional energy.

Dobber Sports Deity

The disdain comment from Wilson ? I think he's referring to the left's very clear intention of trying to obliterate traditional energy.
    Gotcha. He's pretty vague if thats what he's trying to convey.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Gotcha. He's pretty vague if thats what he's trying to convey.

True, yes. I think I only understand because I know his past tweets fairly well. He gets his hackles up on those issues. I don't blame him.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Imagine trusting someone with the most important job in the world when you cant even trust him in a room alone with your kids lmao.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Fair enough, Mr. Wilson. I definitely agree that "the lesser of 2 evils" approach is appropriate in this election.
    I don't understand, nor agree, with the children remark, but he's entitled to his opinion like any adult.

"Trump is very much the right choice (of the two)."

Wilson.JPG
    Was that tweet suggesting that Obama and Biden have a disdain for Canada? I'm not aware of that so won't speak for/against it.

But when speaking about disdain for Canada... I'm reminded of several Trump Sound Bites

1. Speaking to reporters as NAFTA negotiations continue to drag on, Trump had choice words for both Canada and Mexico: “Mexico has been very difficult to deal with. Canada has been very difficult to deal with. They have been taking advantage of the United States for a long time. I am not happy with their requests. But I will tell you in the end we win, we will win and we’ll win big. … They’re very spoiled because nobody’s done this. But I will tell you, what they asked for is not fair.”

2. ‘Wrong Justin’ – March 15, 2018 ... Trump hasn’t just dissed Canada, he’s lied to the Prime Minister and boasted about it. At a fundraiser meeting in March Trump bragged that he deliberately made up statistics about America’s trade deficit with Canada in a conversation with Trudeau, even though he had no idea if they were true.
    From The Washington Post:
    “Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’ ” Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio of the private event in Missouri obtained by The Washington Post. “Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — ‘Donald, we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed.

3. ‘Canada Is Very Smooth’ but Trump’s onto us – Feb. 26, 2018 regarding Trump's claim that the U.S. runs a massive trade deficit with Canada.

4. ‘Canada does not treat us right’ – Feb. 12, 2018

5. ‘We will not stand for this. Watch!’ – April 25, 2017 Trump has taken several runs at Canada over the issue of U.S. dairy access to Canada, taking to Twitter to vent:

6. ‘Canada, what they’ve done to our dairy farm workers, it’s a disgrace’ – April 20, 2017

7. ‘Canada’s health care system is catastrophic’ – Oct. 12, 2016

8. ‘We lose with Canada — big-league’ – June 28, 2016

We all know YOU think Trump is the right choice. I adamantly disagree. A narcissistic individual worried more about padding his resume, stating untruths, most recently claiming that his administration has solved the COVID pandemic (https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/america...emic-1.5164040) and in most cases, when called on his lies, simply says "I never said that" much like his back pedal stating that he never said "“Suburban woman! Will you please like me?!” Irresponsible behavior modeled for Trump's less than "sharp" supporters which lead to more COVID cases and a Nation leading the world in COVID deaths by (as 5hole likes to say) "A LAAAAAAANDSLIDE". Further misleading untruths about "Rounding the corner" on the pandemic and insensitive dismissive statements about "Covid Covid Covid, that's all I hear about is Covid" as over a thousand people lost their lives in a single day. What about his treatment of republican senator desperately trying to hang on to her seat as senator... Trump rushes her on then off the stage, giving her "1 minute" and states that the "people don't want to hear this" and at THIS stage of the campaign where he really could use the Arizona votes (ooo... Arizona again).

I also get "lesser of two evils" and I applaud AW for conceding that along with Biden (in his view) Trump is also an "Evil" but these are not the traits of a man to lead the country and help it heal when it is currently so divided. That doesn't even seem to be his mandate or a primary concern.

Trump, IMO is definitely NOT the lesser of two evils at this point. I'm not proud to say that my stance 4 years ago was that Hillary was quite possibly the greater evil in that her ability to be underhanded while also somewhat unstable made her a silent evil. Atleast Trump's antics kept everyone aware of his ability to be "evil". Now? Appears I may have been wrong back then.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Someone didn't get the memo that sometimes less is more.

Dobber Sports Deity

Interesting to see Jack Nicholas, Bobby Orr and Brett Favre all coming out to publicly support Trump in recent days.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

As someone who works in the energy industry, I would just like to point out that Trump has not done anything for the Canadian energy industry.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Don't forget Lil Wayne.

lil waytne.JPG