Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Speech

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Barack Obama Speech

Acb! Acb!! Acb!!!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by 5hole View Post
    Oh I I don't think they will be bad at all , they will be glorious because not only America but the WORLD will be Great Again... It's the sleepy heads that will suffer... Trump Landslide little brother <3
    Trump is definitely on a slippery slope and will inevitably take a tumble. Landslide isn’t necessarily an incorrect metaphor but but yes, once he slides out of office the entire world will benefit. You’ve come a long way 5 hole. Good for you.

Dobber Sports All-Star

KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Ace

Oh NO|!!.. You Mean FOX News who is controlled by the Murdochs and who Donated over half a million dollars to the Biden Campaign are Debunking it...lol. You kids are so far behind you think your ahead..... Maybe stop for a moment look around and get your bearings , have some water , catch your breathe.

Once his ties to BHR, TEDA, Bank of China , Postal Savings Bank of China , China Development Bank , National Council for Social Security Funds , China Life , China Investyment Corp and the CCP come to the surface , outside of his embezzlement charges through Burisma its going to be a Nightmare for the Biden's … This is just the first droplets of the STORM
    24 Team Dynasty, H2H , NHL Salaries & Cap 94M$.
    3C , 3R , 3L, 4D, 1SKT, 2G , 4B , 5Farm
    G,A,SPT,HT,BLK,SHOTS,FOW... W,SV,SV%,GAA

C: E.Kuznetsov. B.Neilson, B.Hayton
    LW: J.Huberdeau, J.Kyrou, D.Heinen
    RW: J.Virtanen, V.Hinostraza, E.Tolvanen
    D: C.Makar, T.Chabot, M.Dumba, M.Matheson,
    SKT:C.Sissons
    G: B.Bishop, A.Raanta
    B: A.Anisimov, C.Fischer, T.Pitlick, A.Martinez, N.Zaitsev
    Farm: V.Kravtsov, J.Gauthier, R.Lavoie, I.Konovalov, M.Berdin

2021 picks: 2/1'st , 3/2nd's

Dobber Sports Stud

^^ This dude is woke......

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    ^^ This dude is woke......
    Ain’t he though. I wonder how HIS narrative will change if/when Trump gets chased from office in a couple weeks.

Dobber Sports Titan

Isn't Fox News a Trump news outlet? lol.

The Google Trends site is odd. It's based off of a 100% trend. You can go from 10 searches to 100 searches and it looks like the searches skyrocketed because there was a 10x increase. But 100 searches over the whole USA isn't anything crazy.

Here's a search comparison to "can i change my vote Trump" vs "can i change my vote Biden". Very similar.

Here's a search comparison to "can i change my vote Trump" vs "is Borat real". It's based off a 100% relative scale. So things look like they skyrocketed in search value when they really didn't.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Isn't Fox News a Trump news outlet? lol.

The Google Trends site is odd. It's based off of a 100% trend. You can go from 10 searches to 100 searches and it looks like the searches skyrocketed because there was a 10x increase. But 100 searches over the whole USA isn't anything crazy.

Here's a search comparison to "can i change my vote Trump" vs "can i change my vote Biden". Very similar.

Here's a search comparison to "can i change my vote Trump" vs "is Borat real". It's based off a 100% relative scale. So things look like they skyrocketed in search value when they really didn't.
    Interesting.

And Borat... LMAO ... why is it so easy to challenge the mental capacity of everyone in this Trump administration? (Rhetorical). And Trump’s antics during the 60 mins interview “don’t be mean to me” Followed by multiple factual inaccuracies in Trump’s ability or willingness to remember or own up to his own direct quotes (ie suburban woman won’t you please like me) man... I agree There is more to being president than being able to speak confidently and accurately but COMEON!

Dobber Sports Ace

See kid's , your trapped within the Public Domain … This means you will never see the TRUTH until the moment of the revealing … FOX , 60 mins , CNN … Your trapped in a Matrix of Censorship and Controlled Narratives spun as a web over your fluoridated , vaccinated and inundated minds.

And since you have so adamantly rejected the "Red Pill" as it has been offered to you , you will unfortunately be forced to consume it within a short while, the down side of this experience is it will be the size of your forearm and will be slowly administered via your rectum as a suppository of Awakening.

Let's play another game of "Cognitive Dissonance" for you young lil whippersnappers : Which families are tied to both Mainstream Media Outlets and the Obama/Clinton administrations? … Lets see who can get at least 5 , which is less than half... Or maybe 3 will be easier for you , I know thinking and researching can be hard for the challenged.

Dobber Sports Titan

I ain't taking ANY pill 5hole is offering, especially when I need to be at work. And if you take it, I feel like 5hole would then insult you for being vaccinated.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

See kid's , your trapped within the Public Domain … This means you will never see the TRUTH until the moment of the revealing … FOX , 60 mins , CNN … Your trapped in a Matrix of Censorship and Controlled Narratives spun as a web over your fluoridated , vaccinated and inundated minds.

And since you have so adamantly rejected the "Red Pill" as it has been offered to you , you will unfortunately be forced to consume it within a short while, the down side of this experience is it will be the size of your forearm and will be slowly administered via your rectum as a suppository of Awakening.

Let's play another game of "Cognitive Dissonance" for you young lil whippersnappers : Which families are tied to both Mainstream Media Outlets and the Obama/Clinton administrations? … Lets see who can get at least 5 , which is less than half... Or maybe 3 will be easier for you , I know thinking and researching can be hard for the challenged.
    Feel free to judge me for not having an interest in playing YOUR games 5hole but I really have no interest. You're narrative is quite clear to me, no matter what is said here, if it disparages Trump in any way, then it's Fake News, Matrix of Censorship and Controlled Narratives. All I'm taking away from this banter is that you think Trump is PERFECT and has NO Flaws whatsoever that are not manipulated by the Left. That says enough to me. No Political Leader North or South of the Can/Am border is without fault or "PERFECT". So your talk about "Red Pills" being offered (not unlike communion) and using words like "Glorious" as it refers to Trump tells me... you are just another TRUMPET. Your blind faith and passion is interesting for sure, but I fear for your mental stability should things not go the way of your Faith next month. But that will be your problem. not mine.

Carry on.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I ain't taking ANY pill 5hole is offering, especially when I need to be at work. And if you take it, I feel like 5hole would then insult you for being vaccinated.
    Very true. Round and Round he goes. Take care not to fall in 5 Hole

Dobber Sports Pro

How OLD are you??

Dobber Sports Ace

I am a 67yr old vet who fought for the liberties and freedoms that the left are now trying to destroy. Who said Trump is without fault , he is very far from perfect as a human but he is perfect for this job at this time, cleaning house of an infested Government Body!

I can clearly see none of you have the capacity to see beyond your MK programming so I will leave you to your delusions .. Feel free to Ad Hominem your way through the next week.

Dobber Sports Titan

I am a 67yr old vet who fought for the liberties and freedoms that the left are now trying to destroy. Who said Trump is without fault , he is very far from perfect as a human but he is perfect for this job at this time, cleaning house of an infested Government Body!

I can clearly see none of you have the capacity to see beyond your MK programming so I will leave you to your delusions .. Feel free to Ad Hominem your way through the next week.
    You are right, there's been a ton of Whitehouse employees arrested/charged in the last 4 yrs. At least more publicly prosecuted. Trumps cleaning that up.