Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Speech

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Barack Obama Speech

Just so were clear here guys, it's deranged to name a virus after the incompetent President who is responsible for it's continued widespread impacts across their country, but not deranged to name it after a Chinese region with no supportive evidence of it originating there lmao.

Dobber Sports Master

Since Biden winning is already a given; how long does it take Melania to bolt from that marriage

Dobber Sports Padawan

Just so we are clear here fellows, it's deranged to name a virus after a President who was a victim (like everybody else) of the CCP and their complicity in releasing a pandemic upon the world.

Plenty of evidence for those willing to do some reading.

CCP apologists and defenders excepted, of course. Not mentioning any names...

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    Since Biden winning is already a given; how long does it take Melania to bolt from that marriage
    Oh really, Is Biden winning? Like Hillary was at this time?
    Hmmmm.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    Oh really, Is Biden winning? Like Hillary was at this time?
    Hmmmm.
    You’re becoming white noise here. Oh should that have been a PM response? Seeing as you feel the need to dictate where I should and should not state my opinion.

It’s threads like this and the countless audio clips with Trump saying ridiculous things, messing up teleprompter speeches, making up words and endlessly saying “I didn’t say that” that have me so looking forward to seeing him ousted. I have no idea who will be president after this election but damn I can’t wait to see him gone. And if it’s in the weeks to come... oh my we haven’t seen anything yet!

Dobber Sports Padawan

I'm sorry, did someone mention someone else saying ridiculous things ?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I'm sorry, did someone mention someone else saying ridiculous things ?

Yup. Many people have pointed out the ridiculous things Trump has said. Keep up.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Oh baby.

Remember that feeling you had about 4 years ago, folks ?
    Initially so confident and excited.

Remember that uneasy feeling, as election night then went along, state after state after state defying the polls - defying millions of arrogant predictions?
    Mr. Trump's magnanimous smile coming on the screen as the (surprise) projected winner? That big checkmark beside his name.
    The "pundits" all white-faced and sick - some literally crying on the screen afterwards. None of them with any real composure whatsoever.
    Democrats on social media frantically crying, screaming, oblivious to what had just happened.
    Dumbfounded. Crushed. Lost.
    "How did this happen?!"

It would sure be a shame if something like that happened again, eh?

No worries, check it out, nothing to worry about here. I've got your back.
    You're welcome.

2221211.JPG

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

For the sake of The United States, for the sake of the World, can only hope there’s a change in office. Clean house of all the narcissism of Trump and the narcissism of those followers who insist on being so arrogant. May not happen, but Ohhh Baby, just think... what if it does.

Biden supporters breath a sigh of relief likely and move on. I guess that’s the difference.

Dobber Sports Star

It would sure be a shame if something like that happened again, eh?
    900+ posts, numerous locked threads...

Once and for all, why don't you just lay out a case for what it is exactly that you like about Trump so much? Why all the effort on your part to defend him? What are his positive qualities? I'm genuinely curious why you're so passionate about him.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Another honest try to get an honest and thoughtful response.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Ok. ok. Good fun boys but let's take it down a notch. haha.

I am more than happy to look at ideas and opinions from both sides of this political divide.

Biden is certainly no prize. But as I have obviously made clear, I think Trump is even less prize worthy.

Reminds me of 2016 with Hillary, only Hillary was a much more reviled than Biden. The Clinton name was mud.

So far it looks like Biden should win, but like Auston Willy says, it not over yet. Trump has pulled off an upset before, though he was only 3.8 points down Nationally by election day in 2016. This time Trump is down about 8.5 points with 6 days to go and incredibly almost half the country has already voted. Definitely a long shot for Trump at this point, but I will not breathe easy until all the votes are tallied (likely mid to late November), unless it is a Democratic rout on election day of course.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Ninja

fivethirtyeight is now showing Iowa and Georgia as potential Biden wins now. Insane.

And yet ... still just over a 10% chance for Trump.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    fivethirtyeight is now showing Iowa and Georgia as potential Biden wins now. Insane.

And yet ... still just over a 10% chance for Trump.
    And fivethirtyeight was the one website stressing that Clinton was far from a sure thing--Silver posted articles for weeks prior to the 2016 election saying it was gonna be close and that many of the reports on polls were taking a limited view. He still predicted a win, but felt it was closer than most anticipated.

That said, I'm won't feel confident in anything until votes are counted--and even then, I won't really feel confident until there's a concession. And that might not happen for a long time after the election. I live in an area that is very pro-Trump. Lots of one-issue voters--and I wonder if ACB's nomination changes some of their perspectives. They got what many have said is their reason for overlooking so many of Trump's negatives. I know several folks that hate him, but see him as a vehicle to stack the courts to save the unborn. So maybe some of those folks decide to take the day off next Tuesday. Not sure. I suppose we'll see.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    And fivethirtyeight was the one website stressing that Clinton was far from a sure thing--Silver posted articles for weeks prior to the 2016 election saying it was gonna be close and that many of the reports on polls were taking a limited view. He still predicted a win, but felt it was closer than most anticipated.

That said, I'm won't feel confident in anything until votes are counted--and even then, I won't really feel confident until there's a concession. And that might not happen for a long time after the election. I live in an area that is very pro-Trump. Lots of one-issue voters--and I wonder if ACB's nomination changes some of their perspectives. They got what many have said is their reason for overlooking so many of Trump's negatives. I know several folks that hate him, but see him as a vehicle to stack the courts to save the unborn. So maybe some of those folks decide to take the day off next Tuesday. Not sure. I suppose we'll see.
    I know its a sensitive topic for some but its pretty sad that a womans right to choose is still being politicized all these years later .