Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama Speech

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Barack Obama Speech

And Pelosi's Son coming into the Light as well... So interesting how Pelosi makes 200k annually as a public servant yet is valued at 100BILLION$$$

Karena Feng exposing his business dealings, abuse, emotional manipulation, and forced abortion she underwent while dating the powerful man.

Feng says as a result of her decades-long relationship with Pelosi, she lost her children from a phony CPS case, had property fraudulently stolen from her, and was emotionally terrorized and says she was witness to him conducting foreign business while claiming to be a representative of Nancy Pelosi.

Feng supports her claims with text messages and documents presented in this case below.

Feng said that Pelosi Jr., who routinely travels to foreign countries on business trips, represents himself on the phone as the “Office of Nancy Pelosi” in his business dealings. Feng said that Nancy Pelosi spent hours virtually every day at her father’s clinic in 2006-2007.

We have obtained many photographs, text messages and documents proving Feng’s years-long relationship with Pelosi Jr., including the fact that Feng’s children called Pelosi Jr. “daddy.”

https://42qnyu1y6vra3adquc2fecd5-wpe...-et-al._v2.pdf
    24 Team Dynasty, H2H , NHL Salaries & Cap 94M$.
    3C , 3R , 3L, 4D, 1SKT, 2G , 4B , 5Farm
    G,A,SPT,HT,BLK,SHOTS,FOW... W,SV,SV%,GAA

C: E.Kuznetsov. B.Neilson, B.Hayton
    LW: J.Huberdeau, J.Kyrou, D.Heinen
    RW: J.Virtanen, V.Hinostraza, E.Tolvanen
    D: C.Makar, T.Chabot, M.Dumba, M.Matheson,
    SKT:C.Sissons
    G: B.Bishop, A.Raanta
    B: A.Anisimov, C.Fischer, T.Pitlick, A.Martinez, N.Zaitsev
    Farm: V.Kravtsov, J.Gauthier, R.Lavoie, I.Konovalov, M.Berdin

2021 picks: 2/1'st , 3/2nd's

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 5hole View Post
    And Pelosi's Son coming into the Light as well... So interesting how Pelosi makes 200k annually as a public servant yet is valued at 100BILLION$$$
    Might be time to just take a nice walk and get some fresh air Shoe. Deep breathes. It will all be ok.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Ace

Thanks for the idea , I just got back and feel great... Thank you.

Remember we're all on the same side here , it's US vs a corrupted establishment. I am your friend , In the words of a Master of the "Silver Screen" I can only show you the TRUTH.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/media/m...rmation-canard

Dobber Sports Ace

Dobber Sports Sage

Bezos and maybe one other guy are worth $100 billion. Thats it. Merely making such an idiotic claim renders you and others like you as irrelevant.

FYI Nancy D'Alessandro Pelosi comes from a wealthy and influential Baltimore family. Her husband Paul Pelosi is a successful real estate and venture capital consultant. They are collectively worth $100 million due to the value of several properties they own.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    Bezos and maybe one other guy are worth $100 billion. Thats it. Merely making such an idiotic claim renders you and others like you as irrelevant.

FYI Nancy D'Alessandro Pelosi comes from a wealthy and influential Baltimore family. Her husband Paul Pelosi is a successful real estate and venture capital consultant. They are collectively worth $100 million due to the value of several properties they own.
    This is correct. Bezos net worth is $181.3B; whereas Nancy Pelosi’s net worth is $120M, largely for the reasons you stated. These are much, much different numbers.

I was getting a headache reading through all of the ridiculous comments on this thread. Thank you for being logical and posting actual facts!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

TRUMP 2020 by a LAAAANDSLIIDE …. Liberal heads will implode en masse
    Well, about the only thing we CAN conclude right now is that your over zealous, rather narcissistic peacocking perspective is about as accurate, less actually, than the pollsters of which you criticized.

Trump by a Laaaandslide”. LMFAO. Absolutely Hillarious. Far be it for me to call you a clown, but your ridiculous and relentless rants and diarrhea of the piehole, I guess, opened up your 5hole for that embarrassment.

Queue the Trumpesque back peddle now...

Dobber Sports Padawan

In fairness, I believe 5hole's assumption was based on a fair election, which didn't appear to happen.

And what about almost all of the pollsters who predicted an easy victory for Biden ? Nah, let's ignore "professionals" like that who were completely incompetent (again).

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Auston'sWilly View Post
    In fairness, I believe 5hole's assumption was based on a fair election, which didn't appear to happen.

And what about almost all of the pollsters who predicted an easy victory for Biden ? Nah, let's ignore "professionals" like that who were completely incompetent (again).
    ^^ 'Whataboutism' is a rhetorical device that involves accusing others of offenses as a way of deflecting attention from one's own deeds or actions.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    ^^ 'Whataboutism' is a rhetorical device that involves accusing others of offenses as a way of deflecting attention from one's own deeds or actions.
    Well sir, that would be true if I didn't already give a direct explanation for 5hole's inaccuracy (that he obviously assumed a fair election, as anyone would).
    But I did (before the whataboutism).

The whataboutism was just extra, for his consideration.
    After all, when the professional pollsters are off by so much, consistently, one could reasonably be concerned that it's election influencing at best, and election interference at worst.

The pollsters' predictions are important. 5hole's prediction was not.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Anyone who was predicting a landslide in either direction appears to have wrong.

However, there is no evidence as of yet that the election has been unfair in any meaningful way. There have been people trying to disrupt vote counting, claims of robocalls telling people to delay voting until the following day, a president that has undermined the integrity of the democratic process, and a US Postal service that appears to have been extremely poorly handled. I would say these things are unfair. However, I do not believe there is any kind of unfairness that has happened in either direction, to such a degree as to have influenced the election results meaningfully.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

TRUMP 2020 by a LAAAANDSLIIDE …. Liberal heads will implode en masse
    See kid's , your trapped within the Public Domain … This means you will never see the TRUTH until the moment of the revealing … FOX , 60 mins , CNN … Your trapped in a Matrix of Censorship and Controlled Narratives spun as a web over your fluoridated , vaccinated and inundated minds.

And since you have so adamantly rejected the "Red Pill" as it has been offered to you , you will unfortunately be forced to consume it within a short while, the down side of this experience is it will be the size of your forearm and will be slowly administered via your rectum as a suppository of Awakening.

Let's play another game of "Cognitive Dissonance" for you young lil whippersnappers : Which families are tied to both Mainstream Media Outlets and the Obama/Clinton administrations? … Lets see who can get at least 5 , which is less than half... Or maybe 3 will be easier for you , I know thinking and researching can be hard for the challenged.

That’s Bullshit. There was zero assumptions made. All the Laaaandslide and “swallow the red pill or risk having it shoved up your ass”. He doesn’t need you to make excuses for him AW. While you and I didn’t see eye to eye here or ina mother thread, you made you points from what seemed like a “passionate place”.

5hole’s peacocking and spewing rhetoric was done with the sole purpose of triggering. I’m not surprised to see you suggesting unfairness in this election, that’s the red trend. But you’re still arguing your point, not trying to arrogantly jam it down throats.

On the topic of election fairness, I do find it funny (as a Canadian watching from a far) that Trump has always stated that he will win, actually prematurely stated that he DID win, and when that didn’t go his way, suggested unfair election process (that is no different than the year he won) or that Biden was stealing the election. Never about him actually losing. The Narcissistic way.

As a Canadian looking at the electoral process, nothing seems “right” about it. Popular vote vs EC and the fact one candidate can win a state by 51% of the vote there and get credit for 100% of the EC votes... really doesn’t seem to suggest the system is an accurate reflection of the views of the American people. If anyone should be complaining about unfairness, I would think it should be the American people.

Atleast in my opinion as an outsider.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Meh, the Canadian system isn't much better.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Meh, the Canadian system isn't much better.
    Never suggested that it was. Just that I am a Canadian. Canadian electoral process is not “on trial” here (excuse the pu... wait... it’s not a pun is it?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Fair enough!