Thread: Remaining FA’s signing...

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Remaining FA’s signing...

A long wait for some FA’s....what would be your prediction for those? Team and salary

M. Granlund
    A. Duclair
    M. Hoffman
    S. Vatanen
    T. Hamonic
    A. Galchenyuk
    E. Haula

Thoughts?
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Remaining FA’s signing...

I totally don’t understand why Arizona hasn’t made a serious move for Mike Hoffman. They lose Hall, they have (ehh) offense at best, and he brings consistent 25 goals. New GM, says he’s in this to win, all the right words - but then silence by his actions. Am I too harsh?
    CONDORS, 2022-23 league champions, Reg Dunlop Mem Cup

12-team, H2H. Keep 12, but drop 2 of top four skaters, and also 2 of next six, then five more (from end-of-year rankings). One GK max.

Stutzle, Sergachev
    Keller, Doughty, Verhaeghe, ErikssonEk
    E.Lindholm, Barzal, J.Gaudreau, Huberdeau, S. Wright
    Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Remaining FA’s signing...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Brad View Post
    I totally don’t understand why Arizona hasn’t made a serious move for Mike Hoffman. They lose Hall, they have (ehh) offense at best, and he brings consistent 25 goals. New GM, says he’s in this to win, all the right words - but then silence by his actions. Am I too harsh?
    CapFriendly has them projected over the cap right now. They have Hossa who will help, but I think they need to move out salary to bea bel to sing anyone of note. Chakya left them a mess, and I wish he wasn't involved with my favorite basketball team in his new job.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.