Why no injury updates? All seems to be silent, I know was exploring options after the season ended supposedly but been a few weeks, and seemed heÂ’d be out up to 4 months, but getting late in Oct so worried heÂ’ll be gone quite a bit of next season. What are Seguin owners doing with him in a keeper format, especially coming off of a down season? IÂ’ve got him under contract for 2 years to come, and luckily we have 2 IR spots. People in my league donÂ’t seem to be too high on him overall, but it was as recently as 18-19 he was a ppg guy pretty much, donÂ’t think he just lost it at 28, and Dallas has played defensive before and his numbers have been a lot better. Dobber has him ranked as The 32nd ranked keeper as of Oct rankings, so I do see value in him still (especially since my league is higher goal weighting) and heÂ’s a c/rw. Where do people rank him among forwards going forward, once healthy? He to me seems like a strong hold, much like Hall (ranked 37th by Dobber in same rankings), but for different reasons. Some may view Hall
As a guy to flip based on hype of him going to Buffalo, but people in my league are still iffy on him, although do think Buff is a good situation, and he’s a 2 year keep for me as well so I’m interested to see how he does. Seems like a Top 5 lw option hey, high risk high reward? I think both Hall and Seguin are good guys to have for a competitive team like mine (finished in money 2 of last 3 years), as support behind Draisaitl/Q Hughes and likely Shesterkin), and given I’m set up solidly picks wise (rd: 1-1-3-4-5-5-6-7-8), just haven’t ultimately won for awhile My contracts are likely Hughes 4, Drais 3, Seguin/Hall 2 and Shest rookie carry over. I ended up with two 2 year guys due to trades last year, and you can’t shorten contracts, can just top guys up if there Are open spots (which there aren’t), plus 2 years are perfect for Seguin/Hall in my mind. So no expiring contracts after 20-21 season, but if I find a keeper this season (ie: via draft), can re-assess things later and try to find room.