Thread: Young guns exchange.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Young guns exchange.

Hey all,

So my team is closer to the bottom than the top. A guy whose closer to the top wants Sam Poulin bad. Here is the question.

Where is Sam Poulin in relation to ? (Above, below, equal)

Players I may try for include Luke Kunin, Jesse Puljujarvi, Geekie, or Noah Dobson.

If any of these are an over pay I may try and swap picks as well to try and get into the first round as the previous owner emptied the 1st round draft pick cabinet for Tyson Barrie and 3rd and 4th round plugs.

Categories include Goals, assist, +/-, blocks, hits, pp pts, sh pts, gwg, shootout goals, toish.

Team is a 12 team h2h most points with salary cap, start 10 forwards (no positional requirement), 6 d and 1 goalie daily and 25 minor league spots

Thanks

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Young guns exchange.

I'd try to get into round 1 and get Puljujarvi.

I think he's coming back, and will increase his value nicely, so you're acquiring somebody whose value will trend up, and you can then flip him for more than you spent, or keep him if you prefer..
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Young guns exchange.

I like Sam Poulin but I'd move him for a 1st rounder or Puljujarvi in a heartbeat.

I'd be curious to see the rest of the other manager's team. If he wants Poulin bad, might as well make him pay for it.
    H2H Dynasty, 16 Team Salary: G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits, BKS, SHTOI, W, Sv%, Saves, GA%, (4C, 4RW, 4LW, 6D, 1G)

C: Crosby, Malkin, Larkin, Hartman, McBain, Joshua
    RW: Rantanen, Konecny, Strome, Batherson, Zetterland
    LW: Buchnevich, Ehlers, Marchessault, Bertuzzi, Acciari
    D: McNabb, Ferraro, Hakanpaa, Lyabushkin, Samuelsson, Bernard-Docker, Emberson
    G: Merzlikens, Daccord, Samsonov
    Prospects: Kurich, Lucius, Pelletier, Cristall, Yurov, Beckman, Brisson, Dean, Phillips, Poitras