Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The zfhl: Ultimate salary cap fantasy hockey league

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: The zfhl: Ultimate salary cap fantasy hockey league

We still have a team available if interested, it doesn't have a ton of depth and needs some work since it's been vacant for a while but could be retooled for next season faily easily.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

We have one team available now (Colorado), it is a team at the start of a rebuild and is currently near the bottom of the standings. It has some tradeable assets that could be moved in the offseason for more future assets (albeit with big contracts).

There will be a second team (Edmonton) available soon-after the season ends that has some good young players and is closer to the end of a rebuild and is middle of the pack right now. The GM has told us he's stepping down.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by cyberneticmasta View Post
    We have one team available now (Colorado), it is a team at the start of a rebuild and is currently near the bottom of the standings. It has some tradeable assets that could be moved in the offseason for more future assets (albeit with big contracts).

There will be a second team (Edmonton) available soon-after the season ends that has some good young players and is closer to the end of a rebuild and is middle of the pack right now. The GM has told us he's stepping down.
    I clicked on the link to the proboards site and I don't see any rosters...

But also, did you have 6 new GM's join this last season?
    16 team Pts only dynasty league
    G, A, PPG, SHG, GWG, Svs, SO's, W's
    Pro Roster Starters: 9 F, 6 D 1 G

FWD: Hertl, Forsberg, Quinn, Rantanen, Debrincat, Couturier, Dach, Trocheck, Larkin, Seguin
    D: Chychrun, Grzelcyk, Trouba, Burns, Walman, Karlsson, Graves
    G: Kahkkonen, Keumper, Reimer

Farm (notables):
    F: Pekarcik, Dellandrea, Cowan, Puistola, Halttunen, Simoneau, Bolduc, Nadeau, Stankhoven
    D: Brzustewicz, Alexeyev, Jiricek, Reinbacher, Minnetian
    G: Fedotov, Tarasov, Kochetkov, Skarek, M. Gibson

The Great One

Its exactly what you think it is. Its one stacked team that just raped and pillaged via trades and now if they want to keep it going they need someone to bankroll the bs teams no one wants anymore. I tried rebuilding im this league and its almost impossible to make trades because the good players aren't going anywhere. This league is THE reason I get worried when I see a bad trade happen in my other legit leagues.

Rebuilding can be fun and challenging in the right league but here you have accept youre committing to a hard 5-8 year timeline and if you're disillusioned along the way by how bad your team is or how awful the trade talks arw going they'll just replace you. Let some other sap bankroll this nonsense...

Dobber Sports Sophomore

You need to get creative with trades and signing international or overage free agents. Getting future assets for older players is a huge must to rebuild.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

We have a team available again, the previous GM joined and said it was too much for him to handle due to the size of the league and player pool

Dobber Sports Sophomore

We currently have 3 teams available:

Carolina - has some decent pieces that can be moved but is a lottery team in a rebuild
    Edmonton - middle of the pack team, can be competitive with some moves
    Boston - finished 3rd overall last season, long term GM just stepped down due to being too busy to handle the league

http://zfhl.proboards.com