Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: H2H 12 Team Full Keeper entering 4th season looking for a few GM's

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default H2H 12 Team Full Keeper entering 4th season looking for a few GM's

Hey everyone,

I am dedicated commissioner of a few great fantasy hockey leagues and one of my leagues is entering our 4th season. We are looking for three new GMs to step in and take over these open teams. All three of these teams were playoff teams this past season and each have their own strengths and weaknesses. Now that the NHL playoffs playoffs, draft, and free agency are over and everyone has had a chance to relax we are looking to fill these spots prior to our draft which will take place after we are full...this would give you time to evaluate, trade, make changes, and acquire picks until our yearly entry draft. We really have a great core group of GM's and would prefer only dedicated people inquire.

For complete details on the league I suggest you visit our website where drafts, season history, team history, records, our FULL rule book, etc. can be found. Here is the link:

https://ajbfantasyhockey.wixsite.com/bdfhl

Below is a basic quick run down of the league set-up: The BDFHL was started for the 2017-2018 NHL season and is a mandatory participation; full-keeper or dynasty league run through Fantrax. This league started out with 12 original teams and has plans for two expansion drafts in the future to bring us to 16 total teams. (Expansion one prior to the 2021-2022 season and Expansion two will be decided on therefore after.)

The BDFHL is a head to head points based league with a very deep scoring system using over 20 different stat categories. Our league uses a two conference setup with two divisions in each conference. Some of our league info is listed below:

* Cost of $50.00 dollars (payable via Fantrax Treasurer) with payouts for league champion, runner up, regular season champion, and division winners
    * 20+ Week Regular Season (May be shortened this year due to Covid-19)
    * Full Keeper League
    * Mandatory Participation
    * Daily Lineups
    * 22 Player NHL Roster
    * 20 Player Prospect Roster
    * 2 Conferences (4 divisions)
    * 3 Round Playoff Format (6 weeks 2,2,2) (May be altered this year due to Covid-19)
    * Off-Season Trades
    * Tradable Draft Picks
    * Yearly Entry Drafts
    * Injured Reserve Spots

Here is the scoring system that we currently use:

Skaters

(G) Goals- 5
    (A) Assists- 5
    (+/-) Plus Minus- 1
    (PIM) Penalty Minutes .25 (only reason to keep an enforcer on the roster)
    (FOW) Face- offs Won- .10
    (HT) Hat Tricks- 15
    (GHHT) Gordie Howe Hat Tricks - 10
    (SOG) Shots On Goal- .25
    (PPPTS) Power Play Points- 2.5
    (SHPTS) Short Handed Points- 5
    (GWG) Game Winning Goals- 5
    (OTG) Over Time Goals- 5
    (PSG) Penalty Shot Goals- 5
    (DEFPTS) Defenseman Points- 2.5
    (SHOG) Shootout Goals- 2.5
    (BS) Blocked Shots- .25
    (Hits) Hits- .25

Goalies

(GGP) Goal Games Played- 2.5
    (W) Wins- 7.5
    (S) Saves- .35
    (GA) Goals Against- (-1)
    (SO) Shutouts- 15
    (OL) Overtime Loss- 2.5
    (SHOL) Shootout Loss- 5

Attached documents:

1. PDF for Team 1 (Main Roster/Prospect Roster/Draft Picks)
    2. PDF for Team 2 (Main Roster/Prospect Roster/Draft Picks)
    3. PDF for Team 3 (Main Roster/Prospect Roster/Draft Picks)

The complete PDF rulebook can be found on our website (under rulebook tab) in the link posted at the beginning of this post.

If you are interested in joining our league please send me a PM, leave a post here with contact info, or email me through the email icon on our league website (top right of site). We do a lot of recruiting from various hockey message boards so if you are interested in joining our dynasty league please contact me! Any questions also feel free to ask. I have recruited several members from Dobber over the years. It is worth noting that we really only want to add people who have the required time to fully participate. Be active with league chatter and discussion, setting your lines daily, knowledge of current and future NHL'ers, respond to trades in a timely matter, etc. This league is intended to be competitive and challenging so please only inquire if you know your hockey! (Also our league page right now is very quite since there has not been NHL fantasy action since March... once we are full and the draft date is set things will pick up.)

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files Attached Files
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague
    16 team H2H Full Keeper w/ 20man prospects
    G,GWG,OG,ShG,A,PPP,SHP,HT,FOW,Hits,BLK,PIM,+/-,SOG | W,SHO,SV,OL,GA,ShL (2.5x for defensive points)
    SBFHL Champion: 2013-14, 2017-18

Main Roster
    F:Tavares/Malkin/Benn/Pavelski/Tarasenko
    /Granlund/Parise/Dubois/DeBrincat/Ritchie/Chiasson/Marleau/
    D:Hedman/Subban/Doughty/Rielly/Oleksiak/C. Miller
    G:Rask/Quick

Prospect Roster
    F​: Frederic/Foo/Heponiemi/Mantha/Ho-Sang/Groulx/Safin/Hawryluk/Goldobin/Roslovic/Korshkov/Cj. Smith/Bokk/McBain/Greer/Marody
    D: Jokiharju/Perunovich/M. Phiillips/Weegar
    G: Gillies/Brossoit/Wedgewood/Eriksson EK

Default Re: H2H 12 Team Full Keeper entering 4th season looking for a few GM's

Great league! with a great commish and an active bunch of gms!

Dobber Sports Ace

I've been in leagues that Hockey13Playa has operated for at least 10 years now and have nothing but nice things to say. Love the set up and there are great GMs on board, would def recommend.

Team 1/Los Angeles Guardians have been filled.

2 teams left that need new GM's!
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague
    G,GWG,OG,ShG,A,PPP,SHP,HT,FOW,Hits,BLK,PIM,+/-,SOG | W,SHO,SV,OL,GA,ShL (2.5x for defensive points)

Main Roster

Prospect Roster
    F​: Frederic/Foo/Heponiemi/Mantha/Ho-Sang/Groulx/Safin/Hawryluk/Goldobin/Roslovic/Korshkov/Cj. Smith/Bokk/McBain/Greer/Marody

Quote Originally Posted by drn145 View Post
    Sounds awesome, email sent via website
    Email/response sent!
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague

Main Roster

Prospect Roster

Team 3/Winnipeg Bombers have been filled.

Only one spot left to fill (Team 2/Syracuse Snipers)!
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague

Main Roster

Prospect Roster

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
    Team 3/Winnipeg Bombers have been filled.

Only one spot left to fill (Team 2/Syracuse Snipers)!
    Just realized I used to be the GM of the LA Gaurdians. Probably a reason why I'm no longer a GM of the Gaurdians.

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Just realized I used to be the GM of the LA Gaurdians. Probably a reason why I'm no longer a GM of the Gaurdians.
    What does that even mean lol?! I do remember you as a previous GM for LA though!
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague

Main Roster

Prospect Roster

Dobber Sports Rookie

I would take over the Syracuse team my email is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by traiken View Post
    I would take over the Syracuse team my email is [email protected]
    Thanks for the interest, but I am going to have to pass. You were in of one of my other leagues in the past and things did not work out. Therefore I am going to look elsewhere. Thanks again though for showing interest and best of luck with your fantasy teams!

Anyways... Syracuse is still in need of a GM! This team has some high profile names like Ovechkin, Malkin, Price... that can be built around for a deep run now or traded off for an on the fly rebuild. Once this spot is filled we'll be full and ready for our entry draft!
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague

Main Roster

Prospect Roster

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Question, as I must have missed this when researching the BDHL. Is this a cap league?

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Question, as I must have missed this when researching the BDHL. Is this a cap league?
    No, BDFHL is NOT a cap league!
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague

Main Roster

Prospect Roster

Also, we are now full. Thank you to anyone who has shown interest and the people who have joined!

I do run two other leagues with the same set up. My 15 year league with 16 teams has a few openings. Anyone who see's this in the mean time and is interested, stay tuned. I will make a post for the few openings there as well in the up coming week or so!
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague

Main Roster

Prospect Roster

Well we had a GM flake on us. Just completely ghosted myself and the league with zero communication. So we are back to needing one more GM for this league. We are looking for someone to take over the Winnipeg Bombers, which you can see the roster in the original post. Contact me if interested!

EDIT: Draft was set to start this weekend, it is now on hold until we fill this spot. If someone is interested and joins in the next few days we can still start. Its slow, manual, offline so there will be no pressure.
    SBFHL | Halifax Plague

Main Roster

Prospect Roster

Dobber Sports Recruit

Message sent. Provided my email if we need to speak further! Thank you.