6 100.00%
  • Cam Newton NE vs DEN

0 0%
  • Don't Make Me Choose, Flip a Coin Dude

0 0%

Thread: Week 6 - Rodgers or Newton

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Week 6 - Rodgers or Newton

With Cam Newton coming off the COVID list and playing Denver, do I start him over Aaron Rodgers who lines up against TB on the road with a hurting WR crew? I am definitely leaning one way and I want to see what you guys think?
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Week 6 - Rodgers or Newton

Denver sucks... New England should get up and then hand the ball off to Harris and game script will hurt Cam's fantasy production because of it.

Therefore I go with Rodgers, in what I think will be a higher scoring game, especially if Davante Adams comes back!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Give me Rodgers.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Thanks guys. Rodgers is the choice!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Immortal

Oh my lord. Did either of them hit 10 points?

Dobber Sports Expert

In a standard leagues (-1 for INT)
    Newton = 19.48 pts
    Rodgers = 5.8 pts...eek

Bucs have a good D but nobody would have expected that big of a stinker. That rushing TD he had called back hurts as well.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    In a standard leagues (-1 for INT)
    Newton = 19.48 pts
    Rodgers = 5.8 pts...eek

Bucs have a good D but nobody would have expected that big of a stinker. That rushing TD he had called back hurts as well.
    I guess I didn't realize Newton had a decent day. Must have been on those last couple drives.

Dobber Sports Expert

The rushing TD always helps. And in 0.5pt PPR he also had a reception! lol. He was still absolute garbage in the game but salvaged the fantasy outing.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yep, Newton outscored Rodgers 19.98 to 5.80. Rodgers was still the right choice with Newton being an unknown after COVID and time away.