• Svechnikov/Podkolzin

8 57.14%
  • Shesterkin/Kaprizov

6 42.86%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Svechnikov/Podkolzin or Kaprizov/Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Svechnikov/Podkolzin or Kaprizov/Shesterkin

I just think with his progression he will only get better and having an elite C likr Aho only helps him, especially at his age, hes already at ppg pace in year 2 so 100 pt is not so far fetched..
    8 Team Keeper League
    Keep 35 at the end of the year+5 JR slots(can be kept for 3 yrs after draft or less than 10 NHL games)

Points(4) PIM(0.5) +\-(0.5) Wins(5) SO(5) GA(-0.5) Save(0.1)

Roster:
    17F
    8D
    3G
    12Farm
    5 JR spots

F: Landeskog Mackinnon Kaprizov Panarin Rantanen Bratt Buchnevich Hintz
    Kreider Svechnikov Marner T. Wilson Guentzel Rust Fiala Aho Meier

D: Carlson Toews Theodore Krug Klingberg Barrie Ekblad Weegar

G: Bobrovsky Saros Vasilevskiy

Farm: Hagel, Petersen, Yamamoto, R. Strome, Addison Bjorkstrand ,JEEK, Duchene, Hartman, Severson, Burakovsky ,Nicushkin, Barbashev

JRs: Bourgault L. Cormier Lambos Olausson Zellweger

IR: Couturier/Ellis

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Avs31 View Post
    I just think with his progression he will only get better and having an elite C likr Aho only helps him, especially at his age, hes already at ppg pace in year 2 so 100 pt is not so far fetched..
    progression is never straight line...i dotn think he will ever even flirt with 100 points and definitely wont be a 100 point player year to year....having said that...he is an amazing own in multicat leagues...but he aint Igor and i also think there is argument to be made that purely offensively...Kaprizov has a chance to be as good or better...will he? well time will tell..
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

i get the hype, young russian goalie on an up and coming team, but when did Shesterkin become unmoveable for most? its one thing to come in on a team who wasnt contending at the time, and have the team play in front of you over a 20 game stretch , its different to do what vasi does not only in the season but also in the play in series, I think Shesterkin looks great and the skys the limit for sure, the dif for me is Svech doesnt only look great he is great. and being you have vasi in a start 1 g and he plays 70 percent of the games, holding an asset like shesterkin on the bench half the season will do way less for you than having svech play the whole season

JMO of course

Dobber Sports Novice

I go with shesterkin and kaprizov here. Shesh looks Like a dominant goaltender and he’s taking the reins for a pretty good looking team.

Kaprizov, though he hasn’t played in league, has a lot of KHL data, and looks to walk into a top role in Minny.

Svech I agree is best player in the deal right now. I don’t think he hits 100 points. My opinion.

Podkolzin, looks good. Just not enough data. And bit more competition for him in van city.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Baga Chips View Post
    I go with shesterkin and kaprizov here. Shesh looks Like a dominant goaltender and he’s taking the reins for a pretty good looking team.

Kaprizov, though he hasn’t played in league, has a lot of KHL data, and looks to walk into a top role in Minny.

Svech I agree is best player in the deal right now. I don’t think he hits 100 points. My opinion.

Podkolzin, looks good. Just not enough data. And bit more competition for him in van city.
    actually Podkolzin has been strugling in KHL...so has Marchenko on the same team..i seen few full games and they are not getting great opportunities but they also not very productive in time they get.

I own Podkolzin in 3 leagues and i think he will turn it around but atm he aint doing all that good. Also keep in mind that power forwards just take longer to develop and he definitely is that.

The Great One

Come up with a different plan for a G upgrade. Keep Svechnikov.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    actually Podkolzin has been strugling in KHL...so has Marchenko on the same team..i seen few full games and they are not getting great opportunities but they also not very productive in time they get.

I own Podkolzin in 3 leagues and i think he will turn it around but atm he aint doing all that good. Also keep in mind that power forwards just take longer to develop and he definitely is that.
    Oh I’m a podkolzin owner as well and I’m pretty high on him. I wouldn’t go as far as to say his play is struggling. I think I’d say his scoring numbers aren’t showing but a large reason is because he’s Inexplicably being deployed on the 4th line with low ice time, as you said and as result isn’t doing much with it. Not sure that’s indicative of his play though.

When I say he looks good, I more mean the overall picture for him, not the last couple months in the KHL.

I definitely think he’s an upcoming high end
    Player. He’s just the least valuable/quantifiable player of the 4 listed at the moment, for me. Pure prospect at this point.

Dobber Sports Wizard

i watch 4 full SKA games this year...he is quite invisible...but yes...his deployment does not allow him to full show what he can do...however its a chicken/egg game...maybe if he played better in limited times he would get more time..i dont know...

historically, youngsters that we monitor in KHL dont get great opportunities...i think part of it is that teams are afraid these guys will leave sooner if they paly too good lol.

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    historically, youngsters that we monitor in KHL dont get great opportunities...i think part of it is that teams are afraid these guys will leave sooner if they paly too good lol.
    I totally agree with this

Anyway. If I read it right the OP is giving up shesh and kaprizov. Both are gonna play this year I think klay well. I run with that. Haha

Good luck!

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Baga Chips View Post
    I totally agree with this

Anyway. If I read it right the OP is giving up shesh and kaprizov. Both are gonna play this year I think klay well. I run with that. Haha

Good luck!
    I don't see any of these players on his team aside from Svechnikov - so I believe he is being offered Kaprizov/Shesterkin
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch