Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Keep two........

Holtby
    Bobrovsky
    Fleury

or drop another forward:
    Wilson
    Granlund
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Keep two........

Fleury is possibly a drop. Holtby & Bobrovsky are likely keeps. No cap, right?
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

Do you have to make a choice immediately or can you wait a bit to see what happens with Fleury?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Do you have to make a choice immediately or can you wait a bit to see what happens with Fleury?
    No cap, and today is the cut off day.

The big question here is, is Fleury going to be a starter somewhere, and is Holtby the starter in Van city?
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeps View Post
    No cap, and today is the cut off day.

The big question here is, is Fleury going to be a starter somewhere, and is Holtby the starter in Van city?
    Those are definitely question marks, and the main reason I asked when you needed to decide. I dont think Fleury is the starter anymore in Vegas, but if he gets moved, he could quickly become the starter again where ever he lands. I do think Holtby will be a sharetime guy in Vancouver. I dont think they signed him to watch him sit on the bench.

If it's me, I;d probably drop Granlund and keep all three. It's easier to replace a forward than it is a goalie.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

There are several goalies in the draft (Sorokin, Halak, Elvis, Raanta, Mrazek, Khudobin, Demko, Stalock) who will not go that early. Everyone will like the shiny toys (Laf, Byfeld, Stuz, etc....). Granlund I feel is going to get picked up and score 70 points and is still 26-27. I could drop Ghost, but I have a strong feeling that Boston will make a run at him. They NEED a puck mover and their window is closing. Arrgghhhh, this is so tough. hahahahahaha

Dobber Sports Expert

I would cut Fleury here. Its only a 10-team league and with the draft options available, you can redraft Fleury. Lehner is going to get the bulk of the load so I don't think you Fleury play more than 35 games. I would target Demko and Sorokin in your draft.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Given the goalies out there, then Fleury is your drop. Honestly, I like some of them more than Holtby as well.

I think I'd drop Gostisbehere with your defense, it's a risk, but not a huge one. If ends up on PP1 for the Bruins, that's a Bruin I will need to root for, and I HATE that.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I think Holtby will get a 50-50 with Demko in Van., Lehner will get the most starts over Fleury unless Lehner starts chocking for Vegas, Bobrovsky, it all depends on how Florida gels with there new team next year.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Given the goalies out there, then Fleury is your drop. Honestly, I like some of them more than Holtby as well.

I think I'd drop Gostisbehere with your defense, it's a risk, but not a huge one. If ends up on PP1 for the Bruins, that's a Bruin I will need to root for, and I HATE that.
    I ended up dropping Fleury. Really hoping a high scoring team picks up Granlund and Ghost goes to Bos. Fingers crossed. Took the chance over keeping Fleury

The Great One

Late to the party, but for what it's worth, I would have dropped MAF in your shoes as well.