Thread: Shoring up roster (3 for 2)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Shoring up roster (3 for 2)

Was able to move Debinkat, Gurianov and Keith (was going to be cut)
    for
    Fiala and J.Toews.

Needed another C and actuall got 2. Fiala is a three position player (huge bonus).

Did I give too much? Kat did not have me convinced.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Shoring up roster (3 for 2)

I am a big believer in Gurianov and Fiala.... so this one really has me thinking.

I think the upside is DeBrincat and Gurianov.... but the safer side is Fiala and Toews. And depending on roster... the safe side is sometimes the better side. Taking walks is better than striking out.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Shoring up roster (3 for 2)

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I am a big believer in Gurianov and Fiala.... so this one really has me thinking.

I think the upside is DeBrincat and Gurianov.... but the safer side is Fiala and Toews. And depending on roster... the safe side is sometimes the better side. Taking walks is better than striking out.
    Love that expression. That is what I was thinking. I also like Gurianov (really like him), but he is NOT being used properly in Dallas (and I don't see it happening anytime soon).

Fiala is know first line (Kaprisov and Rossi coming) and Toews is first line C. Safer bet. I wish I had faith in Kat, but I do not.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka