Thread: Time to dump Lindell?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Time to dump Lindell?

Team and all info about my cap league is in my signature.

I got this offer for Lindell:

I get: Giordano

He gets: Lindell

I think this may be a fantastic deal, as Giordano is still a pretty locked in PP1 for the 2 years his contract lasts for while Lindell's contract is horrible for fantasy I believe. Thank you for the feedback in advance!
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Time to dump Lindell?

The time to dump Lindell in a cap league was as soon as he signed that deal.

I would do this immediately. Gets you off a terrible long-term contract, and nets you a guy who should be better this upcoming season, and then one more year where maybe Lindell is better by a bit.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Time to dump Lindell?

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    The time to dump Lindell in a cap league was as soon as he signed that deal.

I would do this immediately. Gets you off a terrible long-term contract, and nets you a guy who should be better this upcoming season, and then one more year where maybe Lindell is better by a bit.
    Thanks for the advice, as I believe Lindell will be worse cap wise long term since he is not up until 2025 for sure.