Default HR's Week 5 Lineups

0.5 ppr leagues

Ebron vs Phil
    Higbee vs Was

Montgomery vs TB tonight
    Gibson vs LAR

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: HR's Week 5 Lineups

I've been a Higbee believer, but I'm not encouraged by the Rams offense not always firing. I think that Higbee is the choice most likely to generate a big result, so I'll give him the edge.

I like Gibson. TB's defense is pretty good and Washington pretty much only has Gibson and a team of senryus, so he'll get volume.

Dobber Sports Expert

TE is tough because both have very favorable matchups that could easily bust. I would lean Higbee.

RB would be Montgomery. Better chance at a more competitive game and the better back.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Higbee for me.... but as an owner I can feel the frustration if starting him.

Gibson. Its got to be hard to sit Gibson after last week. And tonight I think is going to be a low-scoring game.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

What I should have posted is Scotty Miller over literally anyone else. So angry I played him for a zero.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    What I should have posted is Scotty Miller over literally anyone else. So angry I played him for a zero.
    Sounds like my Cooks last week.

Dobber Sports Immortal

I actually didn't even think to check here OR update my lineup before last night....and I played Montgomery. Didn't look good at first but it turned out in the end.

Does the Higbee choice change if I already have Kupp?

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I actually didn't even think to check here OR update my lineup before last night....and I played Montgomery. Didn't look good at first but it turned out in the end.

Does the Higbee choice change if I already have Kupp?
    I played Montgomery in half ppr as well. Not a stellar game but the 7 receptions and TD saved him. Against that run TD of the Bucs, I'll gladly take it.

I don't love Ebron but if you have Kupp then I would play Ebron. I would try to trade Higbee. Both he and Kupp are over the middle options which is where Goff should excel but Kupp is the preferred option. Could you package Higbee with something to get an upgrade at TE?

Higbee's Week 2 hat trick was a fluke. He doesn't produce enough yards as a floor to merit starting both him and Kupp. Kupp will have that PPR floor with receptions; Higbee is TD or bust.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    I played Montgomery in half ppr as well. Not a stellar game but the 7 receptions and TD saved him. Against that run TD of the Bucs, I'll gladly take it.

I don't love Ebron but if you have Kupp then I would play Ebron. I would try to trade Higbee. Both he and Kupp are over the middle options which is where Goff should excel but Kupp is the preferred option. Could you package Higbee with something to get an upgrade at TE?

Higbee's Week 2 hat trick was a fluke. He doesn't produce enough yards as a floor to merit starting both him and Kupp. Kupp will have that PPR floor with receptions; Higbee is TD or bust.
    Ya the preseason hype on Higbee has not paid off.

I could try a package but in a 10 team league I think I might just stick to streaming TEs.

Dobber Sports Expert

If its 10-teams then I think he's dropable. The bench spot is likely best suited for a higher upside RB/WR. Right now, I don't think you can trust Higbee unless Kupp goes down.