Thread: Some Estimates?

The Great One

Default Some Estimates?

Mikheyev- Have heard everything from 3.5 to "if its over 2 Im walking away from Leaf fandom"-lol!
    DeBrusk & Kase
    Barzal- does he clear 8 or any chance we see him sign a Keller type deal?
    Greenway- 1-1.5?

The Great One

Default Re: Some Estimates?

12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I personally think Mikheyev comes in around 2.5. I seem to remember Alex writing about him in one of his columns or on the forum, and discussing how he's tough to predict given a weird career path. I tired to find the column, and couldn't so maybe he sees this and replies.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Titan

Yeah I remember writing that one. That was a while back. I'll do some digging for it after breakfast. Really nothing from $2M to $3.5M would surprise me at this point for Mikheyev.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I personally think Mikheyev comes in around 2.5. I seem to remember Alex writing about him in one of his columns or on the forum, and discussing how he's tough to predict given a weird career path. I tired to find the column, and couldn't so maybe he sees this and replies.
    I read it too- I think 2.5 is reasonable but contracts not my storng suit at all...

Dobber Sports Titan

Greenway gets a small bridge deal. DeBrusk $4Mish and Kase $3Mish. Barzal should be over 8M but he might go the Point/Tkachuk route and take a $7M deal for three years.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

The Great One

If Barsal goes 3X7 hes the fantasy hockey gift that keeps on giving- lol!

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    My projection numbers have gotten a lot better since this came out almost a year ago: https://dobberhockey.com/2020/01/16/...-negotiations/

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    My projection numbers have gotten a lot better since this came out almost a year ago: https://dobberhockey.com/2020/01/16/...-negotiations/
    Thanks EB- muchos appreciatos!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I can't believe I remembered that detail from that long ago, actually.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.