Thread: Kahkonen

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Kahkonen

Do we think since the Wild moved out Dubnyk he'll get some starts next year? I've not followed his development much but saw he played a few games this season, so I'm thinking they might be considering starting him 50/50?
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Kahkonen

I'd bank on him getting some starts, but how many is a question. He's the #2 goalies in the system right now, and the only one with any pro track record of note. Therefore, unless they bring in 2 new goalies, he's at worst #3 on the depth chart.

I doubt he gets 50% of the starts, barring injuries ahead of him, but he could be the backup if they have confidence in him, or he's the #3 guy who gets to play when Stalock or the other tandem half goes down, unless they birng in 2 goalies which seems crazy to me, but they do have the cap room to do it.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.