Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Laine to Montreal

The Great One

Default Laine to Montreal

Domi, Juulsen, Kulak, a 1st and 4th for Laine. Who says no?
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Laine to Montreal

Not enough
    1) 16 teams full keeper H2H. Start 9F, 4D, 1G, 2 Championships
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Defenses : Dahlin, Fox, Doughty, Toews, , Slavin, Miller

Goalies : Oettinger, Vanecek, Bobrovsky

Prospects : Dostal, Schmid, Chinakhov, Bordeleau, Ostlund, Brindley, Gulyayev

Dobber Sports Deity

Clearly Winnipeg says no.

Please take our crap and here's a 1st for your troubles. LOL
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Clearly Winnipeg says no.

Please take our crap and here's a 1st for your troubles. LOL
    This was my original thought, and then I thought maybe I was underselling Juulsen/Kulak, but yea, agreed. Here's a bunch of mediocre stuff for a top line player. Maybe Romanov and a 1st.

Dobber Sports Deity

Winnipeg, like many teams out there, are looking for a high end center to even out their roster, or a top 2 Dman. I don't see them trading Laine unless that's part of the return.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Padawan

That's a deal I'd have made not too long ago. So you know it's bad haha!
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Domi, Juulsen, Kulak, a 1st and 4th for Laine. Who says no?
    Don't think so. We not trading Patrick.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Yeah this is a no for me, Jets are my hometown team so I don't like the idea trading Laine, especially for this package.
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

The Great One

I believe he’s being shopped aggressively. He’s not a team first guy. He’s demanding to play with Scheifle and Maurice doesn’t like that sort of thing. Laine is as good as gone. It really should be Maurice who is gone but that’s a story for another day. The Jets have a woeful defense and no prospects coming up. Little also appears to be done so they are in need of a center. And they have only 4 (!!) picks in this years draft. 4. Montreal has 11. Winnipeg’s only solid area right now is scoring wingers. Maybe it’s Ehlers, but Maurice likes him more than Laine. And there is no way MB is trading Romanov. He knows he f’d last time he traded a stud Russian D prospect.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett

IR:

Quote Originally Posted by Magicstew View Post
    Don't think so. We not trading Patrick.
    I'm quite confident the Jets are in fact trading Laine this offseason.

Hopefully (for the Jets) not for a package like this, but all the same.

I believe he’s being shopped aggressively. He’s not a team first guy. He’s demanding to play with Scheifle and Maurice doesn’t like that sort of thing. Laine is as good as gone. It really should be Maurice who is gone but that’s a story for another day. The Jets have a woeful defense and no prospects coming up. Little also appears to be done so they are in need of a center. And they have only 4 (!!) picks in this years draft. 4. Montreal has 11. Winnipeg’s only solid area right now is scoring wingers. Maybe it’s Ehlers, but Maurice likes him more than Laine. And there is no way MB is trading Romanov. He knows he f’d last time he traded a stud Russian D prospect.
    I'm not saying that the Habs are going to trade another Russian D prospect for a winger they inevitably try and move to center. I'm just saying that's likely the type of player it will take to get Laine. If Montreal is not planning to trade him, they're not likely to get Laine.

Dobber Sports Deity

I think his next contract is part of the reason they are looking at moving him as much as his demands on where he wants to play in the lineup.

The Great One

Both solid points. MB did just come and say he’s willing to trade the first rd pick this year...
    https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/2033027

And Axe they go hand in hand - he wants to play with Scheifle in order to boost his numbers so he can sign a, as Bryz would say, humangas big contract.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

Dobber Sports Veteran

Any offer starts with the 1st, Caufield or Romanov, Domi and then probably another roster player.

Personally I'm ok with moving 1st, Caufield and Domi but I don't think that's enough.

MB came out and said Price, Suzuki, Kotkaniemi and Romanov were the untouchables, so there's that too.
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

The Great One

Like it. I’d be all for trading Weber if someone would take that contract. But they won’t.

Really - it comes down to what teams are willing to offer for him. They can’t really nor do they want to keep him. If the Habs come up with the best offer (agreed it’s doubtful) they could get him. But there are other teams out there with more to offer on the back end - like Carolina or Minnesota. But I’d guess Minny wants a C, not a wing. Anyway, it’s going to be fun!
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR: