Thread: Hill for diggs+

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Hill for diggs+

Ppr league 2wr 2rb 1flex. Been offerred diggs and godwin for my hill and swift. I'm torn on the deal. Any thoughts?

Roster:
    Allen
    Kamara, carson, hunt, henderson, hyde, swift
    Ridley, hill, landry, marquise brown
    Gesicki, jonnu smith
    12 team 7 man keeper league
    G: 3, A: 2, scoring bonus[ DG: 2, DA: 1, PPG: 2, PPA: 1, SHG: 3, SHA, 2], PIM: 0.5, +/-: 1, HatTrick: 5, W: 5, SO: 5, SV: 0.2, GA: -1 SOL: 3, SOS: 1, SOGA: -1

Start 6F, 4D, 2G, 5Bench

F: Marchand, kucherov, Kuznetsov, eichel, lindholm, arvidsson, stamkos
    D: chabot Giordano edler Gustafson hronek gostisbehere
    G: varlymov Smith lehner anderson
    Farm (20 game limit): Dobson c foote

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Hill for diggs+

I would do the deal. Solidifies your weekly starters and Swift is not doing anything to merit keeping a hold of in a redraft league. He's being out snapped by Peterson and out touched by both AP and KJ. He needs an injury to be relevant.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Absolutely would take that

Dobber Sports Star

Hmm. Not a fan of dealing the best player in the deal, which Hill is for me. I'm a Swift-believer, even with the poor showing so far, I think that he'll eventually become a lion's share RB (pun intended) for Detroit. Admittedly, that position is harder to maintain with these last two weeks. And you're getting a guy in Godwin who is out for the next 2 weeks, most likely. Last year's Godwin with the downfield-tossing Winston isn't the present day Godwin with Brady's shorter throws. If you say that you don't need Godwin right now because Diggs will step into that slot, then why trade for him at all? I can definitely see the benefit of the Diggs/Godwin combo if Diggs continues his pace and Godwin is healthy and Swift remains a pedigreed pumpkin. But I'd pass.