Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who ya dropping??

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Who ya dropping??

Crazy, so am I right in understanding that Vasilevskiy was only worth 62 points last season? And Kucherov was worth 85? Any special teams points?
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)
    Start 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 4 Bench, 27 Minors/Prospects

Roster

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Who ya dropping??

Quote Originally Posted by GavinC View Post
    Crazy, so am I right in understanding that Vasilevskiy was only worth 62 points last season? And Kucherov was worth 85? Any special teams points?
    If you are looking at it for as a year total, you are probably right in regards to Vasilevskiy. As I mentioned earlier, we reset our stats at the start of each month, so when Vasilevskiy was sucking at the start of the season, he wasn't even counting points for me as only the top 20 players on your roster count towards your month total. Near the end of the season (pre-Covid), and he was hot as hell, he was one of my better players and helping me win money each month.

No special points anywhere. Straight up points for skaters and the goalie stats speak for themselves. Shutouts are worth 4 pts (2 for the win, and 2 for the shutout).
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."