Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MLB Playoff Predictions

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: MLB Playoff Predictions

How many here are just hoping and praying for a Dodgers vs Astros World Series? You know you want it. LOL! Bring on the fireworks.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    How many here are just hoping and praying for a Dodgers vs Astros World Series? You know you want it. LOL! Bring on the fireworks.
    I think if they had Verlander I would want it more. But as is the Dodgers would slaughter the Astros. Which I guess isn't a bad thing.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I think if they had Verlander I would want it more. But as is the Dodgers would slaughter the Astros. Which I guess isn't a bad thing.
    I just want to see Joe Kelly's lip again. LOL!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Don't pimp your HRs and chatter all game if you can't handle it coming back at you.

Both sides can pimp their success, it's not just batters only. God Machado has to be one of the most disliked players in baseball.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I prefer Braves - Athletics! hahaha
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

d'Arnaud!!!! Man this guys is hitting the ball hard right now!! Boo Ya!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

NLCS here we come!!

The TSN turning point has to be when Alcantara hit Acuna. That occured with the Marlins up 4-1 in game 1. From that point on, the Braves scored 17 runs and the Marlins only scored 1.

If Swanson and d'Arnaud can continue to swing hot bats and Freeman, Acuna and Ozuna get up to their regular season level... look out!!

Go Braves!!

Dobber Sports Immortal

NLCS is going to be a very fun series.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Brousseau with a great playoff moment knocking it out on a full count vs Chapman. Loved it.

TB vs Houston
    LAD vs Atlanta

Dobber Sports Immortal

Well this is a fun stat....

CBS Sports HQ
    @CBSSportsHQ
    ·
    15h
    Gerrit Cole contract value: $324 Million

Rays payroll: 2020 + 2019 + 2018 + 2017 + 2016 = $303.2 Million

Clayton Kershaw has been scratched from his NLCS Game 2 start against the Braves on Tuesday due to back spasms.

Clayton Kershaw was originally lined up for the assignment before coming down with back spasms. Gonsolin had a really good year -- 2.31 ERA with 46 strikeouts and seven walks in 46 2/3 innings -- but he hasn't pitched in 17 days. He'll be tasked with trying to help the Dodgers even up the series.
    https://www.rotoworld.com/baseball/m.../tony-gonsolin

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Clayton Kershaw has been scratched from his NLCS Game 2 start against the Braves on Tuesday due to back spasms.

https://www.rotoworld.com/baseball/m.../tony-gonsolin
    And another big loss!! Im totally fine with Atlanta vs TB. I think it gives TB a better shot and I realllllllly want them to win one.

And another big loss!! Im totally fine with Atlanta vs TB. I think it gives TB a better shot and I realllllllly want them to win one.
    I liked it better when you were cheering with me for the Braves!! I realllllllllllllllllly want the Braves to win it. haha

But how tense was that 9th inning in the Braves Dodgers game last night... wow.

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I liked it better when you were cheering with me for the Braves!! I realllllllllllllllllly want the Braves to win it. haha

But how tense was that 9th inning in the Braves Dodgers game last night... wow.
    I thought I was always cheering for TB vs LAD? If only because I think LAD deserves one annnnnnd I have a $20 preseason bet on the Rays. Win/win for me. But ya Atlanta is great and I'd be fine with them winning.

Miami has been a nice story.....but they better not ruin a Braves / Dodgers or Braves/Padres NLCS.
    I thought I was always cheering for TB vs LAD? If only because I think LAD deserves one annnnnnd I have a $20 preseason bet on the Rays. Win/win for me. But ya Atlanta is great and I'd be fine with them winning.
    Against Miami you were on my side! haha

​​