Thread: HR's Week 3 Lineups

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default HR's Week 3 Lineups

Bringing back everyone's favorite thread from previous years!

Hoping this doesn't jinx me as I'm 2-0 in both of these leagues.

All 0.5 PPR.

League 1
    Adams is likely out. MVS vs NO or Davis @ Min (AJ Brown also out)

1 RB: Fournette @ Den, Dobbins vs KC, Gibson @ Cle

League 2

Pick 1; Mckinnon @ NYG, Gibson @ Clev, Mike Davis @ LAC

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: HR's Week 3 Lineups

League 1 - I go with Davis against Minnesota. New Orleans secondary is good so I don’t want to play a secondary receive like MvS against them.

as for running back I would go with Fournette. I expect Tampa to get up and then run the ball.

League 2 - that’s a tough one. Gibson is the only one that we have a good idea on usage as it should be similar to last weekend. So the floor play would be Gibson.

I think the ceiling play is Davis cause he showed he can catch passes and Carolina’s game plan revolves around McCaffrey and those short passes.

Mckinnon could also have a big game but there are so many parts changing in that offence this week I am scared to start him.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    League 1 - I go with Davis against Minnesota. New Orleans secondary is good so I don’t want to play a secondary receive like MvS against them.

as for running back I would go with Fournette. I expect Tampa to get up and then run the ball.

League 2 - that’s a tough one. Gibson is the only one that we have a good idea on usage as it should be similar to last weekend. So the floor play would be Gibson.

I think the ceiling play is Davis cause he showed he can catch passes and Carolina’s game plan revolves around McCaffrey and those short passes.

Mckinnon could also have a big game but there are so many parts changing in that offence this week I am scared to start him.
    Ya League 1 Im pretty sure I'm going with that any way....

League 2 is a little more up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Ya League 1 Im pretty sure I'm going with that any way....

League 2 is a little more up in the air.
    Yes, I agree... I went to my trusty lineup experts and they have those three running backs all next to each other.

Hows the rest of your lineup look? And how is your opponents lineup? Need to go for a ceiling play or a floor play?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Yes, I agree... I went to my trusty lineup experts and they have those three running backs all next to each other.

Hows the rest of your lineup look? And how is your opponents lineup? Need to go for a ceiling play or a floor play?
    Im 2-0 and put up 192 last week ....but I lost CMC.

Kyler
    RB: Sanders, Montgomery, Mckinnon, Davis, Gibson
    WR: Ridley, Woods, Lamb
    TE: Kelce

Im projected to win by 10 right now as he had Gesicki put up 8.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Im 2-0 and put up 192 last week ....but I lost CMC.

Kyler
    RB: Sanders, Montgomery, Mckinnon, Davis, Gibson
    WR: Ridley, Woods, Lamb
    TE: Kelce

Im projected to win by 10 right now as he had Gesicki put up 8.
    Wow! Huge score!

I think you are in a great position to go with the floor play in Gibson. He is a rookie so his usage should just continue to increase and Gibson had seen his snap count and touch count increase significantly from week 1 to week 2.

​​

Dobber Sports Immortal

Wow! Huge score!

I think you are in a great position to go with the floor play in Gibson. He is a rookie so his usage should just continue to increase and Gibson had seen his snap count and touch count increase significantly from week 1 to week 2.
    We do have 3 WR 2 RB 1 TE and 1 Flex.....so it's a bit more than standard. But ya....I was pretty stoked.

Dobber Sports Expert

League 1 - Davis and Fournette.

League 2 - Davis...Chargers secondary is pretty solid (if not elite). The WR are gonna struggle so think the checksowns become a big thing there. And he's not really in a time share like Mack.

Dobber Sports Immortal

I hate Fournette.