Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Evaluate the last couple moves I made please!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Evaluate the last couple moves I made please!

Oh, I like that trade for you, my post was more of a don't count on a Ullmark/Hutton tandem heads up. Getting rid of Allen helps and I think you could be right about Lehtonen. He may wind up a nice gem in cap leagues for a season.

The Great One

Get rid of Getzlaf the boat anchor.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Apprentice

When you say Hughes for Petersen/Josi, you mean Cal Petersen, right? Pettersson's name has been thrown out there a couple times with no correction, and if you traded Hughes for Pettersson/Josi and then did anything else other than calling it a day... man.
    Ice Cap

Dynasty, 32 team cap league (1:1 NHL Cap/Floor), H2H weekly, points (G: 1 / A: 1 / Blks: 0.1 / HTS: 0.1 / SOG: 0.1 / W: 1 / SO: 1 / SV: 0.05)
    Start 12 F, 6 D, 1 G, 4 Bench, 27 Minors/Prospects

Roster

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by GavinC View Post
    When you say Hughes for Petersen/Josi, you mean Cal Petersen, right? Pettersson's name has been thrown out there a couple times with no correction, and if you traded Hughes for Pettersson/Josi and then did anything else other than calling it a day... man.
    Yes, that's Cal Petersen, not Elias Pettersson. I was reading his posts about Cal.

The people who were complaining about deal EP had reading issues.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

I had to adjust the order listed on the Vrana deal to get everything going the same way.

Hart for JHughes and Korpisalo... C, I wouldn't have done it but I understand it.

JHughes for Petersen and Josi... B+ Good value for Hughes

Petersen, Glass and MFoligno for JRobertson, Ullmark and Getzlaf D Getzlaf is likely a bad value contract. If he signs cheaply enough, then this grade could improve a lot, but he's certainly on the downswing.

Futures for Vrana B+ depends on what the actual futures were. If picks, depends on what they are, will skew result.

Fiala AND Duchene for ROR F Severe overpay. Duchene costs too much in a cap league, but this was a bad deal.

Suzuki for Seguin F- This is a cap league, and you now have cap problems because of deals like this.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Get rid of Getzlaf the boat anchor.
    Its a 24 team league with hits and FOW- Hes literally my 13th forward and contributes more than enough fow and hits to warrant that spot. If I ever need cap (and agaoin I dont right now- theres NOTHING on the waiver wire in a 24 teamer) hes an easy drop. I was actually happy to get him- most teams are starting a 30 point forward or some other nonsense in that spot. My 30 point forward gets 500+ FOW and more hits/pims than your avergae bear.

In closing- once again- hes an easy drop if I ever need space....

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I had to adjust the order listed on the Vrana deal to get everything going the same way.

Hart for JHughes and Korpisalo... C, I wouldn't have done it but I understand it.

JHughes for Petersen and Josi... B+ Good value for Hughes

Petersen, Glass and MFoligno for JRobertson, Ullmark and Getzlaf D Getzlaf is likely a bad value contract. If he signs cheaply enough, then this grade could improve a lot, but he's certainly on the downswing.

Futures for Vrana B+ depends on what the actual futures were. If picks, depends on what they are, will skew result.

Fiala AND Duchene for ROR F Severe overpay. Duchene costs too much in a cap league, but this was a bad deal.

Suzuki for Seguin F- This is a cap league, and you now have cap problems because of deals like this.
    I dont have cap problems Im 4 million under with Zuke as an easy drop and getzlaf to boot. If it was a squeeze I never would have. I understand the hesitation for tbis move because hes an ELC but Im competing NOW. Without sounding too arrogant hopefully I think Im the team to beat for real. I know Seguin had a bad season ut hes a huge bounceback candidate and his sogs and FOW will be a boon for this team. I dont have any buyers remorse here- but again appreciate the honest feedback. Rep coming!

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by GavinC View Post
    No I didnt correct it because I thought it was a joke. It was Cal Petersen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    I dont have cap problems Im 4 million under with Zuke as an easy drop and getzlaf to boot. If it was a squeeze I never would have. I understand the hesitation for tbis move because hes an ELC but Im competing NOW. Without sounding too arrogant hopefully I think Im the team to beat for real. I know Seguin had a bad season ut hes a huge bounceback candidate and his sogs and FOW will be a boon for this team. I dont have any buyers remorse here- but again appreciate the honest feedback. Rep coming!
    Ah. I knew there were cap problems at one point. You move pieces so fast, I can't keep up!