Thread: Move Hronek?? Halp!!

The Great One

Default Move Hronek?? Halp!!

I just got the guy and I paid a pretty penny. That being said my team has scoring out the ying yang imho with a lot of guys on breakout years playing on relatively cheap comtracts so my points per dollar should be fan flipping tastic That being said the reigning champ has tons of Wilson, Kassian types on his team and Ill post mine but I just added Kreider and Gudas for more punch to what amounts to a pretty soft lineup outside of sogs and points.

Trade is

Hronek/Ghost/Virtanen OR maybe Burakovsky
    For
    Evander/Petry/Bellows.

My team is:

F- Matthews, HUberdeau, Barzal, RNH, Nylander, Kaprizov, Burakovsky, Vrana, Mikheyev, Kreider, Virtanen, Pearson
    D- Hamilton, Werenski, Gudas, Gilbert, Ekholm, Lehtonen
    G- Varlamov, Ullmark
    Bn- Hutton, Hronek, Rittich, Nelson(likely have to drop for salary purposes)

The trade deosnt help my slary and Ill have to make cuts elsewhere. Its tough but I need toughness :P

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Move Hronek?? Halp!!

I would do it. Hornek is the best player in that trade.
    31 TEAMS keep all multi-cat (lot of them) dynasty
    Offensive stats : Goals, Assist , PPP, PPTOI, SOG...
    Defensive stats : PKTOI, BLKS, TakeAway, Giveaway...
    (basically best NHL player)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

So you have Hronek, Gostisbehere & others I don't see in your team posting? Please fix that.

I'm not a fan of trying to compete with one specific team. You need to compete with everyone. How does this help/hurt you in cap and categories?
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

I am competing with everyone. I did post my team its in the OP.

Yes I have the hronek side right now

The Great One

Bump- hes asking for a third piece but if I countered I think this could get it done:

Hronek/Kreider

For

Evander and Petry

Like I said I DONT have the room to do this- Im already likely dropping Brock Nelson maybe Ghost for free BUT it upgrades my grit like in a meaningul way. The other way I could go is I might be able to swap Ghost and a small plus for McDonnagfh. That leaves Kreider, Pearson, Virtanen, Gudas, Gilbert, and McD as gritty guys. Its likely not enough to be tops in the league but maybe gets me to the league ,edian? From there I believe strongly in my scoring per dollar ratios with a bunch of breakout guys in Vrana, Burakovsky, etc...

Dobber Sports All-Star

I really like Petry for grit and scoring. Evander is obviously a great piece in the genre too. I have no problem with you giving up Hronek, Ghost and Virtanen for these two player. Should make you much stronger overall for next season.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Initiate

I could be bias, but not moving Hronek for some other stats and guys who are older. Who do you think is going to run the #1 PP unit for Detroit? Hronek.

Also you said this won't put you at the top in the league for these cats. So why do it?

You are subtracting from points and etc to maybe add enough to be mid pack for hits, blocks and pims

Just incase you don't realize what Hronek does.
    74 blocks and 105 hits, 46 pims, also lead Detroit in avg ice time at 23:54. He only turns 23 this November.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

your already talking about potentially droppin gghost due to cap reasons, if you trade him in this deal and are adding cap with evander + petry who would you be dropping. to me hronek is best asset in this deal as its only a matter of time before time catches up to petry and kane
    Multi-Cat League G,A,P, PIMS,HITS,BLKS, SOG, PPP, GAA, Sv%, Wins
    15 Team Dynasty Salary cap league using AAV
    Active: 12 FWDS 6 Defence 2 Goalies
    Bench: 5
    Farm: 10

F: Larkin, Zibanejad, Gaudreau, Tavares, Laine, Lafreniere, Suzuki, Dach, Comtois, Glass, Zadina, Villardi, Mittlestadt, Virtanen, Saad
    D: Chychrun, Sergachev, Dumba, Ty Smith, OEL, Dermott, Brodie
    G:Rittich, Quick, Cal Petersen, Desmith

Farm: Byfield, Stutzle, Rossi, Podkolzin, Gunler, Drysdale, Byram, Askarov, Ukko-pekka Lukkonen, Dustin Wolf

2021 rookie Draft:: 4 1st rd picks

2022 draft: 6 1st rd picks

Dobber Sports Grand Master

It's a cap league where you're dropping Brock Nelson to do this?

Hard pass.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    It's a cap league where you're dropping Brock Nelson to do this?

Hard pass.
    I probably have to drop Nelson anyways. You know what Im gonna start a new thread- post my whole team- their cap hits and my cap total. Try and find a way of keeping Nelson. Call it "Eat Your Brockolli- Help Me Keep Nelson"