Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who do you like for 2020/21? depth scorer

The Great One

Default Re: Who do you like for 2020/21? depth scorer

Palat
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I want Nelson over any of those guys. I can see an argument for Palat/Rust based on how rosters in Tampa/Pittsburgh shake out. Rust is mostly a one year wonder. Palat has moved down the lineup.

I have a soft spot for Killorn, due to going to same high school, but I think he's a notch below the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Nelsons contract sucks thoiugh...
    I completely disagree with this take in multi-cat leagues. I realize that the OP's league isn't multi cat, but it's also not a cap league, so I'm replying mostly to the overly aggressive mini-ostrich.

Nelson was one of my happier acquisitions last year - I wanted him, because his contract was reasonable. He's now paid like a top 75 forward in the NHL, and he was a top 50ish forward in my multi-cat league last year.

I pulled that 75 number sorting on contracts of forwards in my league, and top 50ish from Fantrax's "score", which I know may have some issues, but it works reasonably.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Master

Nelson and Rust .

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I want Nelson over any of those guys. I can see an argument for Palat/Rust based on how rosters in Tampa/Pittsburgh shake out. Rust is mostly a one year wonder. Palat has moved down the lineup.

I have a soft spot for Killorn, due to going to same high school, but I think he's a notch below the rest.

I completely disagree with this take in multi-cat leagues. I realize that the OP's league isn't multi cat, but it's also not a cap league, so I'm replying mostly to the overly aggressive mini-ostrich.

Nelson was one of my happier acquisitions last year - I wanted him, because his contract was reasonable. He's now paid like a top 75 forward in the NHL, and he was a top 50ish forward in my multi-cat league last year.

I pulled that 75 number sorting on contracts of forwards in my league, and top 50ish from Fantrax's "score", which I know may have some issues, but it works reasonably.
    Yea if hes a 65-70 point player now its not bad but it just feels like a lot for a 2nd liner on a bad team. I think theres a possibility he has a strong season and only gets 55-60 which now that I say it is not so bad I guess. As for the multi cat specifically hes just a shade above poor averaging 50 and 50 unless Im missing something?

Dobber Sports Initiate

so if you dont choose Killorn to fill the vet slot what other options are there? These 3 other players cannot be used in that vet slot so Killorn may be a good choice here.
    24 team cap league, HTH Pts. 25 PLAYER ROSTER C3/LW3/RW3/F3/D6/G1

G & A = 1PT.
    HT.BLK.PIM.SOG.=0.05 / PPP=0.5/ FOW=0.01/ +/- =.25
    W=2 SHO=3 SV=0.1 GA=-1 OL=1 SHL=1

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Hagel- Couturier - Tarasenko
    Frederic - Tyler Johnson - Nichuskin
    Vatrano - - Guriano