Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: 2020 Dobber Mock NHL Entry Draft

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: 2020 Dobber Mock NHL Entry Draft

I was picking for the Flyers, and saw that Greig was mocked to them in rounds 1 and 2 by different places - he's not even the only prospect where I've seen that.

Good for him if he wants to make sure he's not seen as any kind of nepotism pick. That rarely works out well in round 1. In the super late rounds, fine, that's when favors can happen.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Thank you very much to whoever has been updating the list!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Thank you very much to whoever has been updating the list!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

FYI, if we get to stevegamer today, I have his pick.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Guru

Interesting that Dr. Brad has the Sens taking two Russians so far. They haven't drafted a Russian since the second round of the 2007 draft. That's 82 straight draft picks since then.

Dobber Sports Deity

Does someone have the Red Wings dudes pick it am I messaging him? He's OTC.

Dobber Sports Stud

With regard to Russians: Dr. Brad didn’t realize this. But Askarov pick is one I’d have surely made anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    FYI, if we get to stevegamer today, I have his pick.
    Thanks for picking for me. Ironically you picked the other guy I would've taken in Colangelo, but if the Flyers take him, it will be a subtle trolling of Philadelphia fans, due to the recent history with the Colangelos.

This evening was difficult - I had to put up with getting poked, prodded, and pushed by an 8o year old demented man - my fiancee's stepdad. She wanted to deck him, so cooler heads prevailed.

My quick writeup for Brock Faber:
    Brock Faber RHD, USNTD

A guy who has been rated as high as the bottom half of the first round, and is still on the board? Who is one of the youngest players in the draft, and will likely be heading to college to delay his signing a bit? Yes please.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Thanks for picking for me. Ironically you picked the other guy I would've taken in Colangelo, but if the Flyers take him, it will be a subtle trolling of Philadelphia fans, due to the recent history with the Colangelos.

This evening was difficult - I had to put up with getting poked, prodded, and pushed by an 8o year old demented man - my fiancee's stepdad. She wanted to deck him, so cooler heads prevailed.

My quick writeup for Brock Faber:
    Brock Faber RHD, USNTD

A guy who has been rated as high as the bottom half of the first round, and is still on the board? Who is one of the youngest players in the draft, and will likely be heading to college to delay his signing a bit? Yes please.
    Good to know my rankings aren't too far off the mark with others.

Glad you were able to help out your stepfather, even if it doesn't sound to enjoyable lol

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Good to know my rankings aren't too far off the mark with others.

Glad you were able to help out your stepfather, even if it doesn't sound to enjoyable lol
    I didn't help him, I helped her mom. Today was also ugly lots of crying beteween her & her mom, an ultimatum that she wasn't going near her stepdad again, and the truth coming out about how violent he's been lately. It's been a rough 24 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is there first time I've ever done a NHL mock draft. How did you guys think the Flyers "did" here? Be honest.