Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will not ask again... promise! Trade 1st OA for 2nd and 5th OA?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Will not ask again... promise! Trade 1st OA for 2nd and 5th OA?

Offer was turned down, gents. Thanks for all the input.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Stud

The other owner probably read this thread.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks to this thread I just traded the 1st overall for the 2nd and 5th. Thanks for the help Doc!
    16 Team, H2H Dynasty Cap 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G, 3B, 10 Minor - Scoring G / A / P / PPP / SOG / Hit / Blk / TOISH - W / GAA / SV / SV%
    Forwards: Gaudreau, Barzal, Beniers, Raymond, Trocheck, Byfield, Quinn, Couturier, Chytil, Crouse, Farabee, Rasmussen, Podkolzin, Monahan, Killorn
    Defence: Sergachev, McAvoy, Sanderson, Hronek, McCabe, Broberg
    Goalie: Demko, Merzlikins, Schmid
    F Minors: McTavish, Eklund, Sillinger, Nazar, Kasper, Lekkerimaki, Ostlund
    D Minors: Edvinsson
    G Minors: Askarov, Cossa
    Picks: 2023 1.01, 1.14

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Trubittisky View Post
    Thanks to this thread I just traded the 1st overall for the 2nd and 5th. Thanks for the help Doc!
    Funny enough, we ended up making the deal, too haha!
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by DocMcPuffin View Post
    Funny enough, we ended up making the deal, too haha!
    You said it was declined, earlier ? Did you end up getting the 2nd and 5th pick?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    You said it was declined, earlier ? Did you end up getting the 2nd and 5th pick?
    He counterd with 2 and 5 for 1 and 14. Couple of things swayed my decision. 1. I believed the talent level between Laf and Byfield wasn't that significant, and the talent from 5 to 14 was. 2. I ripped a bong before he countered and my senses became stimulated. Sorry, I should have mentioned that in my last post. I truly am happy with this deal but as always, open to any criticism one may have.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by DocMcPuffin View Post
    He counterd with 2 and 5 for 1 and 14. Couple of things swayed my decision. 1. I believed the talent level between Laf and Byfield wasn't that significant, and the talent from 5 to 14 was. 2. I ripped a bong before he countered and my senses became stimulated. Sorry, I should have mentioned that in my last post. I truly am happy with this deal but as always, open to any criticism one may have.
    For points only and with positions not mattering, I think you will come out ahead. Repeat after me: Kaprizov, Shestyorkin, Sorokin, #2 2020, #5 2020, and #1 2021 are on the DO NOT TRADE list.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    For points only and with positions not mattering, I think you will come out ahead. Repeat after me: Kaprizov, Shestyorkin, Sorokin, #2 2020, #5 2020, and #1 2021 are on the DO NOT TRADE list.
    Trade all picks! Gotcha! Jk. I am not pressing my luck so probably no more trades for the foreseeable future. I've also got a late 1st next year besides mine that will be going on that list. Thanks again, everyone!