Thread: ORielly and Extra's for JT Miller and extras

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default ORielly and Extra's for JT Miller and extras

Hey I've got an offer out there for this trade.

The details are: I give up Ryan ORielly, Esa Lindell, and Filip Gustavsson. About 14 mill salary but 13.2 since Gustavsson is minors eligible

I get Jt Miller, Mikko Koskinen and A. Alexeyev. About 10.5 mill salary but 9.75 since Alexeyev is minors eligible.

It's a 16 team h2h most points salary cap league.

Categories include G,A, +/-, PM's, blocks, hits, pp pts, sh pts and SH toi.

Goalie cats are wins, losses, OT losses, shootout losses, saves, shutouts, Goals against.

We start one goalie a day. Minimum 3 starts a week. My other goalies include Nillson(Ott), Hutton (Buffalo) Griess (NYI). I need goalie starts. Goalies available on FA list are Bernier, Dell, Lundquist, Brossiot and Schneider.

Thoughts.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: ORielly and Extra's for JT Miller and extras

I'd do this.

O'Rielly is decent but without FOW he's nothing special, also isn't great with PIM. Lindell is a very good irl player but not worth his cap hit in fantasy, and with him well behind Heiskanen and Klingberg for powerplay time its unlikely he grows into it in the future.

Miller is great for your settings, but does carry an element of risk given he just finished a breakout year. But even with a decrease to 65-70 points next year, he still fits your categories better overall than O'Rielly. Koskinen is definitely a far better goalie than you have now, but still 2nd tier. And Alexeyev is a nice prospect to have (believe he's one of the few Dobber gave the "blue-chip status" too in this year's prospect report).

You're getting the better forward, goalie and arguably D when taking cap into account so I'd easily accept.
    32 Team Dynasty With Cap (83.5M) - H2H Pts
    Skaters: G: 4, A: 2, PPP: 1, SHP: 2, SOG: 0.5, HIT: 0.5, BLK: 0.5, FOW: 0.1, +/-: 0.5
    Goalies: W: 6, SHO: 6, SV 0.25, GA: -2
    Positions: 3C, 6W, 3F, 6D, 2G, 3BN, 20 Prospects

C: McTavish, Newhook, Dellandrea, Parssinen, Sillinger, Jost
    W: Svechnikov, Guenther, Berggren, Krebs, Palat, Foudy
    D: Weresnki, Chabot, Ekholm, Krug, Pelech, Jensen, Forbort
    G: Blackwood, Ersson

Top Prospects: Smith (SJS), Savoie (BUF), Bourgault (EDM), Bourque (DAL), Perron (CAR), Korchinski (CHI), Nikishin (CAR), Jones (NYR), Cossa (DET), UPL (BUF), Daws (NJD)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I like that deal. Miller is the best player, and you need a goalie who will play. That's two pluses right there.

Getting rid of Lindell has value - by that I mean cutting Lindell for an interesting waiver wire guy is generally a good move in a cap league. Dealing him as a piece that has value coming back is great.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Superstar

yeah do it you need the goalie upgrade pronto

Dobber Sports Deity

Good trade if you need G starts. Pull the trigger.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."