Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Getting Point for prospects and round 1 2021

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Getting Point for prospects and round 1 2021

That would be a more even offer ! Like you see the futur is in my farm ! i need to trade alot of them cause don't wanna lose them for nothing when they reach 150 games played.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Are you competing this year? Are they?

Tkachuk will be graduating from the minors at the end of next season so if you're not competing I'd trade a roster player too as your proposal isn't enough IMO and you'll have to change your keepers to fit Tkachuk (and hopefully Point).
    I'd ask what he'd want to top up the trade. If it's a roster player I'd add on Benn due to his good playoffs, but if he wants rookies then I'm not personally high on Batherson (decent player but not top line IMO).
    The good news is that he's not saying Point is untradeable.
    League 1
    Keep 16 - 4 rookies max 162 GP
    Forwards: Point, Tavares, Svechnikov, Boeser, R Strome, Teravainen, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Tolvanen
    Defencemen: Boqvist, Hamilton, Dahlin, Klingberg, Ekblad, Hronek, Marino, Brannstrom, Shattenkirk
    Goalies: Vasilevsky, Shesterkin,
    Minors: Kravtsov, Tolvanen, Brannstrom

League 2
    Keep 18 - 4 rookies max 162 GP
    Forwards: J Hughes, Kakko, Cozens, Frost, Kubalik, M Tkachuk, Vrana, A Svechnikov, Virtanen, Buchnevich, Gurianov, Tarasenko, Lehkonen
    Defencemen: R Andersson, Jokiharju, Trouba, Valimaki, Cholowski, Leddy, Montour
    Goalies: Saros, Sorokin, Talbot
    Minors: Heponiemi, Krebs, Tippett, Hoglander, Liljegren, Bouchard,

Dobber Sports Grand Master

If that's the most interesting offer he's gotten, then you need to ask him, what it takes to finish it off, and to give you options.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I love prospects and have no problem dealing an established player for the right set of players in return. I feel in this case however, you're offering your bottom of the barrel players for a young gem in point. I would need some meat on the bone. Start talking Dach, Raymond, Cozens, Knight, Turcotte, if you're looking at prospects alone to get something done (imo of course).
    14T dynasty
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    W, SV%, SO, GAA, SVS

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Ive got a GM who proposed me a trade:

Jared Mccan and ekman larsson for my Doughty with 50% salary for thé season ans kempe with 50% salary for thé season with round 9 un 2021.

It doesnt matter for me to keep aime salary cause i have alot of space. Im just mot confortable with round 9 for 202. What do toi think??

Check my first post un page 1 for my team

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by forwardpro View Post
    Ive got a GM who proposed me a trade:

Jared Mccan and ekman larsson for my Doughty with 50% salary for thé season ans kempe with 50% salary for thé season with round 9 un 2021.
    Check my first post un page 1 for my team
    Doughty > OEL, especially if you have to retain salary.

Never retain salary, unless you are clearly winning the deal. Don't be Chuck Fletcher.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.