Thread: NEW Fantrax 16 team H2H Dynasty League looking for GMs

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default NEW Fantrax 16 team H2H Dynasty League looking for GMs

Master League is now looking for GMs for our new 16 team H2H Fantrax League. We are looking for fun, social and active GMs.

We have a great team of commissioners that are ready to get this ball rollin so here's the deal.

This unique league is close to a real simulation of the nhl with things like contracts, RFA status, offer sheets, contract buyouts, cap penalties for early contract termination and summer bidding on all UFAs, etc....the format is a lot of fun and a good fit for a fantasy hockey nerd.

For example, we roll dice on pending UFAs. Your franchise will have certain odds to retain the player.

All unsigned players go to summer FA where you can send in multiple bids each week for all the UFAs. All bids are confidential and you have no idea how much another gm might offer the UFA.

EXAMPLE...... GM 1 puts in a bid on UFA Wheeler for 5 million per season for a contract term of 3 years. GM 2 puts in a bid for Wheeler @5.1 million x 2

GM2 wins the bid with the highest salary. If both GMs offered 5 million? GM1 would win the bid because they offered the longest contract.

Another feature has the bottom teams duking it out in the playoffs for the top picks rather than going directly into the lottery.

League fee is $65 US (+ $5 Fantrax fee for the 1st season only) must be paid prior to the draft.

Categories are G, A, STP, PIM, SOG, HITS, BLKS, WINS, GAA, SV%, SO

There will be a main draft and a seperate prospect draft. Players eligable for the prospect draft must have played 82 games or less for skaters. 50 games or less for goalies. Main draft is the opposite of this.
    Farm eligibility for skaters changes after our draft where you are allowed to keep them down for 150 games.
    There will be 25 rounds in the main draft and 25 rounds in the prospect draft.

We will be using NHL cap hits to begin our franchises.

Active roster includes:
    3 centers
    3 left wingers
    3 right wingers
    6 defensemen
    2 skaters
    2 goalies
    11 bench slots (you don't have to use them all and your initial draft will be leaving extra spots to sign UFAs during the season)

Your prospect farm has a 30 player max. We draft 25 to kick things off.

feel free to contact me @ 778-322-0745 or email me at [email protected]

Todd AKA Modo Baggins
    Last edited by stick boy; October 28, 2020 at 2:43 PM.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: NEW Fantrax 16 team H2H Dynasty League looking for GMs

BUMP ..... We have 9 of 16 GMs. Still writing up all the finer details of the rules, but you can trust me in telling that this will be a good league and well managed. Let’s do this! We all want to draft soon....

Dobber Sports Apprentice

We now have 12 of 16 gms... looking for 4 more....

Dobber Sports Apprentice

We now have 13 of 16..... so close! If guys are worried about the price, we are most likely to bring it down for next season. This is a reboot of a successful league that ran for 6 years before Covid hit.

I also run another successful Fantrax league of 5 years. You won’t be disappointed. My leagues are social with really active GMs. I take pride in the quality of the league experience for GMs.

Dobber Sports Novice

Bump

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by stick boy View Post
    We now have 13 of 16..... so close! If guys are worried about the price, we are most likely to bring it down for next season. This is a reboot of a successful league that ran for 6 years before Covid hit.

I also run another successful Fantrax league of 5 years. You won’t be disappointed. My leagues are social with really active GMs. I take pride in the quality of the league experience for GMs.
    Email me [email protected]

I’m interested

Dobber Sports Apprentice

We were technically full, but it looks like a few GMs might have bailed...... I’ll likely have a few spots open very shortly. Just want to give them some time to respond to my emails.... GMs have to pay before we draft. Trying to weed out the GMs that are just trying to fill time. We want committed active GMs.

Dobber Sports Newbie

If another spot opens up ,I will be interested. [email protected] or text 1-306-768-8398