Thread: Draft Kit?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Draft Kit?

Anyone know when it will be released, we're doing our inaugural just after free agency in real life, I purchased it already but worried I won't get to use it lol.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Draft Kit?

Are you talking Fantasy Hockey Geek?

If so, it was suggested you postpone all your drafts as how accurate can projections be without free agency well finished and time to decipher all that comes with it?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Yes FHG and the draft is shortly after free agency, so I'm wondering when the draft kit will be released?

Dobber Sports Initiate

I think you will not have the guide or kit ready. Shortly sounds to close to free agency for the comprehensive details in Dobber’s work.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Vietnam View Post
    Yes FHG and the draft is shortly after free agency, so I'm wondering when the draft kit will be released?
    Hey Vietnam, on my Fantasy Guide sales page I have a list of dates and releases, with what will be in each release. I am rolling this out ASAP as soon as I know what the rosters will be. Details here:
    https://dobbersports.com/product/dob...-hockey-guide/

Tentative Schedule:
    Oct. 6 – NHL Entry Draft
    Oct. 9 – NHL Free Agency opens
    Oct. 16 – DobberHockey releases early/partial edition of this Guide
    Oct. 23 – DobberHockey releases further work of this Guide, approximately three-quarters complete with two-thirds of teams done.
    Oct. 30 – DobberHockey releases completed Guide and the Draft List spreadsheet
    Nov. 16 – Training Camps Open
    Dec. 1 – 2020-21 NHL Season begins

So on October 11, with two days of free agent signings over and done with (should take care of 90% of them), I'm diving straight in with full-bore analysis. In fact, I'm diving in on the afternoon of October 10 (and will change my analysis for teams if I have to as a result of a later signing). NOBODY will get a Guide out faster than me. I just don't think I can do ALL the teams before October 30th. But I'll certainly try, and I think I can have 'most' teams done by the 23rd (within two weeks of free agency opening)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Recruit

Useful information. thank you for updates.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Sebastian Aho is missing in their list. Maybe more players, but i noticed Aho already.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha View Post
    Sebastian Aho is missing in their list. Maybe more players, but i noticed Aho already.
    The draft list? He's ranked #21.