Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
Figured I'd give this thread a bump.

As I mentioned already, I have the Spotify Premium account as me, my wife and two kids (young adults now I guess) all have our own Spotify accounts. I have noticed that recently, my Spotify is continually un-authenticating downloaded songs in offline mode. I can still see them but I can't play them offline as they just go gray. Very frustrating for me on a ship. I have used Deezer before at work at my desktop computer. Is Deezer able to download songs/albums/playlists and play them if you are offline with no connectivity?

I love my Spotify when it works, but it's killing me right now when I have to keep updating and re-downloading songs after they have been downloaded.

Is anyone using anything else other than Spotify or Deezer that they might recommend?
Deezer does allow you to download music and play them while you are offline. I do it all the time when I have to make a long drive or when I workout outdoors. The one issue that I have with the Deezer mobile app is that the next song often won't play without if the app is currently on the screen. This does not seem to be an issue for downloaded music though just if I am streaming with their "Flow" (ie random music based on my taste).