Thread: I just bought the prospect guide!!

The Great One

Default I just bought the prospect guide!!

And as a Nick Robertson owner...

It was worth every penny- lol!!

In all seriousness great guide- always is! Having listened to DBR and Cam a lot this year combined with Dobbers usual excellence Im even more excited/swayed than I usually am. Great stuff gents!!

Robertsons entry shocked me- I felt like I was on an island early on talking this kid up. Now lets hope he can live up to that lofty praise!!!

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: I just bought the prospect guide!!

Yes! I can’t wait for Robertson next season!
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

The Great One

I got him as a throw in and literally didnt know much of anything other than he was supposed to be a bit underrated, was a leafs prospect, and was a volume shooter which our league favored- lmao!! Now hes like the best player on my team imo- lol!

Dobber Sports Ace

He certainly passed my eye test in these playoffs. Love his energy. I’ve kinda devoted my rebuild to acquiring as many young guys with very high upside. I expect Robertson to be a huge part of my team in a few years.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

G:

IR:

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by bbfl1987 View Post
    He certainly passed my eye test in these playoffs. Love his energy. I’ve kinda devoted my rebuild to acquiring as many young guys with very high upside. I expect Robertson to be a huge part of my team in a few years.
    Youve got a whose who of the prospects Id wanna add. The only two Im super high on that arent on there are Glass and Tippett. Some really interesting goalie options floating aorund out there too...

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Youve got a whose who of the prospects Id wanna add. The only two Im super high on that arent on there are Glass and Tippett. Some really interesting goalie options floating aorund out there too...
    I am also a fan of Tippet. Glass I’m not so sure of. Just haven’t seen enough of him. You’re right, there are some interesting goalies coming up. I think Husso could be a sneaky good waiver add considering Binnington’s play this year and Allen being traded. As a Habs fan, I am pretty excited about Primeau. I’m crossing my fingers that Price gets moved. I know it’s unlikely due to his contract, but I think after one more season in the A, he’ll be ready to start.

​Pre Draft

G:

IR: