Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 10

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: 2020 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 10

Anyone want to give me some tips on what to do with 10th overall? (And the rest of the draft for that matter)
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Anyone want to give me some tips on what to do with 10th overall? (And the rest of the draft for that matter)
    Probably Mixon Julio or Chub at that spot. Avoid Tyreek Hill, his week-to-week production has more variance than I like to see with a top-10 selection. If you go Julio then try and snag Josh Jacobs as your RB1 on the turn. That would be a nice start.

After that, throw darts at a chart...
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Probably Mixon Julio or Chub at that spot. Avoid Tyreek Hill, his week-to-week production has more variance than I like to see with a top-10 selection. If you go Julio then try and snag Josh Jacobs as your RB1 on the turn. That would be a nice start.

Sounds excellent! Though I'll probably forget all that before the draft and wind up drafting someone who tears an ACL the next day.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Deity

I'll do my best to be there for most of the draft but not sure I'll be there for all of it.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post

I wonder what the guy at the turn will do. Hmm...

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I'll do my best to be there for most of the draft but not sure I'll be there for all of it.
    It's not like the late round picks last that long on a fantasy team anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    I wonder what the guy at the turn will do. Hmm...
    Hey, get someone else to write up your strategy for you. Bomm is now mine for this season!

The Wolverine

Hey, get someone else to write up your strategy for you. Bomm is now mine for this season!
    Haha! Assuming I can make it live, it's going to be an interesting draft for me. I've hardly been paying attention to players over the last few years so been reading a bunch of stuff for the past couple weeks or so just to get caught up.

Dobber Sports Immortal

For some reason I thought the draft was today. Glad I have another week to prep!

Dobber Sports Deity

Damn I was thinking it's today too. Glad it's checked. I'm out finishing my deck and was going to soon put my gear away. Guess I'll keep sawing and screwing.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Damn I was thinking it's today too. Glad it's checked. I'm out finishing my deck and was going to soon put my gear away. Guess I'll keep sawing and screwing.
    No need to brag!! lol I'll be going back to creating my draft lists, no sawing and screwing for this guy.

Dobber Sports Titan

Stop trying to get rid of summer guys! Lots of time left

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    No need to brag!! lol I'll be going back to creating my draft lists, no sawing and screwing for this guy.
    LOL, I think I'd rather do what you're doing. Another 30 degree day here in NS.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    For some reason I thought the draft was today. Glad I have another week to prep!
    Holy-moly! Damn glad you posted this because I was confusing this draft with another that goes on 9/8. I would have completely missed it. On that note, 8/30 is perfect. First weekend in some time the lady and I have zero plans. Already looking forward to drafting on Sunday with you gents.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I'm still at exactly 0hr, 0min, 0sec of time invested researching fantasy football.
    When's the draft???

**Fortunately, I have a quick-research/planning method that has worked out LIKE GOLD for me each of the past 3 seasons... 3-4 hours on the weekend... and I'll be ready to rock.
    ***Fantasy football is NOT fantasy hockey with regard to knowledge = success!!!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    ***Fantasy football is NOT fantasy hockey with regard to knowledge = success!!!
    ...aaaannnndddd that's why I'm the reigning champion! lol

Live Draft: Sun Aug 30 3:00pm EDT