Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 10

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: 2020 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 10

I believe this is the first "Platinum" Level Yahoo league I have joined. That's fun. If that's the case.....It better boost my score even more when I win a week!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Ugh - that Zorro drafted some good players THIS year!!!
    Down goes the McMurrays! (Shoulda started Ebron and Lazard. Effin Newton-Edelman dynamic looks... erratic.)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Looks like Godwin is hurt again. If he's out longterm with a hamstring, that's my 1st and 2nd round picks not playing. Going to be hard to win like this, let alone avoid relegation! Go some work to do it seems....

And HR, using Mike Davis against me like that after I just lost McCaffrey? That hurts man. (I would have done it too).

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post
    Looks like Godwin is hurt again. If he's out longterm with a hamstring, that's my 1st and 2nd round picks not playing. Going to be hard to win like this, let alone avoid relegation! Go some work to do it seems....

And HR, using Mike Davis against me like that after I just lost McCaffrey? That hurts man. (I would have done it too).
    Haha sorry man. It had to be done because I faced him in another league.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Fantasy football is harsh. Damn.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'm down 10.58 points heading into tonight's game. MaHomee's got Mahomes going and I have Kelce and Edwards-Helaire. Don't know if I can make up big chunks unless CEH can do it via handoffs vice receptions. I'm going to need a little luck to pull this one out.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I'm down 10.58 points heading into tonight's game. MaHomee's got Mahomes going and I have Kelce and Edwards-Helaire. Don't know if I can make up big chunks unless CEH can do it via handoffs vice receptions. I'm going to need a little luck to pull this one out.
    Yeah I'm watching from the other end and feeling okay, but definitely not comfortable.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Yeah I'm watching from the other end and feeling okay, but definitely not comfortable.
    Yahoo is calling it 42-58% for the MaHomely's side. Probably should go for a nap so I can watch the entire game, lol!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Fantasy football is harsh. Damn.
    Got that right!! Eliminate kickers and then it would be a tad less harsh!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Grand Master

This is the only league I play in with kickers still lol.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I'm fine with dropping kickers out of fantasy football, we can do that next year if people want.
    I have never ever been able to hit on kickers... they seem to cost me at least 1w per season.
    Not sure if I'm just purely on the "unlucky" side of that... or if other people understand how to pick one!

Dobber Sports Deity

I dont think kickers make or break fantasy teams but Im fine with or without them.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Personally I like the kickers because I think I've figured out how to get value every year there.
    Won't be hugely upset if they're gone though.

Just as long as you let me keep my NE defence. Chugging along winning me matchups as always.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    I'm fine with dropping kickers out of fantasy football, we can do that next year if people want.
    I have never ever been able to hit on kickers... they seem to cost me at least 1w per season.
    Not sure if I'm just purely on the "unlucky" side of that... or if other people understand how to pick one!
    Oh that wasn't a criticism of this league. Totally understand why we stick with default yahoo settings. I'd be fine deviating from that, and it's fine if we don't. Was just a comment.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Personally I like the kickers because I think I've figured out how to get value every year there.
    Won't be hugely upset if they're gone though.

Just as long as you let me keep my NE defence. Chugging along winning me matchups as always.
    I kind of like the Kickers myself, although I don't know if I will ever get them figured out!