Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 40 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 10

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: 2020 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 10

Well that Seattle game was a flop. Comes down to my last RB now.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Well that Seattle game was a flop. Comes down to my last RB now.
    Rumors of Ingram and Dobbins suiting up now with the pushed game. That kind of blows since it was pushed multiple times already.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Rumors of Ingram and Dobbins suiting up now with the pushed game. That kind of blows since it was pushed multiple times already.
    Yup. I'm actually hoping at this point that it gets pushed again and I get to swap in the 25 points from my bench RB and call it a day.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Yup. I'm actually hoping at this point that it gets pushed again and I get to swap in the 25 points from my bench RB and call it a day.
    Haha oh man I didn't even realize!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Yeah - that is/was a shitshow between my team (Ebronnie) and EskimoBro's team (MaHomee's).
    We both sort of deserved to win... both sort of deserved to lose.

I'm sitting on a distinctively WORST outing of the year from my top two scorers: Dalvin & Kyler both scoring UNDER 10pts... when both normally score OVER 20pts.
    And the Broncos QB-fiasco that got Jeudy 0.00pts... sheesh... how did that happen?!? That's effin awful.

But I did get 300 yard receiving from Evans/Parker/Engram and had two good Ds planned up for this specific week.
    And did have a good K & D planned out for this week.

I don't like my chances here - as Gus Edwards (Mahomee's patchRB2 for Gurley) is PRIMARY back for BAL with Dobbins/Ingram both ruled out. Bah!.
    Hopefully that PIT D can lock him down.

Nothing like a mid-Wednesday NFL game to govern the fate of fantasy football regular season.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Other news & notes from Week 12 of the DobberHockey FFL:

The #5 seed Zorro's Longsnappers (1147pts) should go to 8-4 if Snell/Tucker/PIT-D can outscore Claypool by 3.4pts.
    The #7 seed Goon Squad (1228pts) will fall (hard) to 6-6 if he loses... that almost assure he'll miss top 6 playoffs.

The #8 seed Don Bosco's Eagles (1184pts) will go to 7-5.
    The #6 seed Mostferatue (1125pts) will fall to 7-5 after losing to the Eagles.

Thus, the top 5 teams should remain unchanged after this week.
    On the brink for #6:
    6 should be the Eagles, by way of most posts (will need to win but has good point lead)
    7 should be Mostferatu, with less points (alive with a must-win AND big week)
    8 should be Good Squad, alive at 6-6... but will need BOTH the Eagles and Mostferatu to lose in Week 13

At the bottom:
    Endless Chubb (bomm bastic) is currently forecasted to win, but needs 9.80pts from Dionate Johnson. If he gets it, and the win, he should steer clear of relegation.
    TD's N Beer (Axeman33) absolutely shit the bed with a 63.38pt output. His 74pt point-differential over the Tacklin Turtles will dwindle.
    Tacklin Turtles (Kofax) is a game behind in the standings to TD's N Beer... but he did put up 110pts in a losing week, and will close that difference of 74pts to about 28pts.
    So Kofax is still alive... he'll need a week13 win (vs. Zorro)... a lot of points... and hope that TD's loses and doesn't point (again)... in Week 13.

Another wild finish in the DH-FFL.

Dobber Sports Titan

Well, apparently I played the wrong RB this week, and first place (and the byes) is likely coming down to points tiebreakers

Dobber Sports Immortal

Looking forward to a great final week. Games Sunday Monday Tuesday. Love it.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Amazingly - Kofax actually has two "outs" from Relegation, given these standings:

10 Redbulls 5-7-0 1170.66
    11 TD's N Beer! 5-7-0 1130.56
    12 My Endless Chubb 4-8-0 1250.42
    13 Tacklin Turtles 4-8-0 1104.00
    14 Sony Side Up 0-12-0 0.00

Out #1: Turtles (Kofax) wins, Chubb (Bomm) loses.
    Out #2: Turtles (Kofax) wins, TD's N Beer! loses, and Turtles outscore TD's by +27pts in Week 13.

Turtles faces #5 Zorro.
    Chubb faces #6 Eagles.
    TD's faces #4 MaHomees.
    All of those contenders will be sporting solid rosters - as none have clinched a playoff spot.

At the top - amazingly... technically... NOBODY has (officially) clinched.
    Though Extreme Frostbite (8-4, 1408pts) is 99.9% in with his amount of points scored.
    And Ebronnie (8-4, 1365pts) is 99.99999999999% in given Sony Side Up having no official rostered players. (mathematical space left for a negative D score... and all other players posting 0.000pts... hey, a loss could happen!)

Dobber Sports Deity

I completely foresee me upsetting EB this week. You read it hear first.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Icon

Question about promotion and relegation...

Tier 2 promotions go to regular season and playoff champs right?

If that is the same team, who gets spot #2?

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I completely foresee me upsetting EB this week. You read it hear first.
    I had that feeling too unfortunately. My RBs are flimsy, my WRs are streaky, Mahomes' last game against DEN he put up 12 points, and who knows what DEF/K are going to do on any given week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Question about promotion and relegation...

Tier 2 promotions go to regular season and playoff champs right?

If that is the same team, who gets spot #2?
    I think it's the second place in the regular season, but I could be wrong on that.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Yes, if playoff champ is same as regular season champ... then promotion spot #2 goes to 2nd in regular season.

Dobber Sports Icon

I had that feeling too unfortunately. My RBs are flimsy, my WRs are streaky, Mahomes' last game against DEN he put up 12 points, and who knows what DEF/K are going to do on any given week.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's the second place in the regular season, but I could be wrong on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Yes, if playoff champ is same as regular season champ... then promotion spot #2 goes to 2nd in regular season.
    Thanks guys... appreciate the answers.

Tight race in Tier 2. I’m tied for 3rd but have the second most points for in the league. If I win and second place loses I’d lock up second place.

Unfortunately 2nd place (golfguy) plays our absent PenguinHunter so it doesn’t look good for me getting the #2 seed. That being said, PH’s team somehow knocked off the #1 team last week so you never know

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Thanks guys... appreciate the answers.

Tight race in Tier 2. I’m tied for 3rd but have the second most points for in the league. If I win and second place loses I’d lock up second place.

Unfortunately 2nd place (golfguy) plays our absent PenguinHunter so it doesn’t look good for me getting the #2 seed. That being said, PH’s team somehow knocked off the #1 team last week so you never know
    Who's in first?

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry