Thread: vs battle (Calen Addison - Scott Perunovich)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default vs battle (Calen Addison - Scott Perunovich)

Who do you think hits the NHL quicker out of these 2 D prospects?
    Which one do you think has the higher ceiling and more opportunity with their current teams?
    12 Team Dynasty League. $4 increase per player a year FP/ reduced salary for 3 years, Keep 8-12 (League Champion 14/15, 16/17, 19/20, 22/23)

Categories - D-G, G, A, PPP, SHP, SoG, Hits/Blocks, FoW, FoW%, Give/Take, Wins, GAA, Save%, Saves.

C: Tavares $33, Eichel $16 (1st yr FP), Trocheck $18, Jenner $9 Beniers $2 (1st yr RC)

W: Ovechkin $18, Hintz $17, Pavelski $11, Zacha $10, Kaprizov $7, Johnston $2 (1st yr RC), Reichel $2 (1st yr RC), Bertuzzi $1, Tippet $1

D: Burns $20, Jones $17, Werenski $16 (2nd yr FP), Matheson $5, Spurgeon $1, OEL $1

G: Shesterkin $7, Sorokin $3 (2nd yr RC), Raanta $1

MLP Bench: Rossi, Nazar, Kovalenko, Nikishin, Morrow, Ivanov

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: vs battle (Calen Addison - Scott Perunovich)

I think Addison has the bigger upside and hits the NHL quicker.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'd give Addison the edge in upside but I think he's at least another year out. Perunovich on the other hand should be playing a good portion of the season with the Blues and likely will see some significant pp2 time. I'd probably take Perunovich of the two since I think their upsides are pretty close anyways.
    32 Team Dynasty With Cap (83.5M) - H2H Pts
    Skaters: G: 4, A: 2, PPP: 1, SHP: 2, SOG: 0.5, HIT: 0.5, BLK: 0.5, FOW: 0.1, +/-: 0.5
    Goalies: W: 6, SHO: 6, SV 0.25, GA: -2
    Positions: 3C, 6W, 3F, 6D, 2G, 3BN, 20 Prospects

C: McTavish, Newhook, Dellandrea, Parssinen, Sillinger, Jost
    W: Svechnikov, Guenther, Berggren, Krebs, Palat, Foudy
    D: Weresnki, Chabot, Ekholm, Krug, Pelech, Jensen, Forbort
    G: Blackwood, Ersson

Top Prospects: Smith (SJS), Savoie (BUF), Bourgault (EDM), Bourque (DAL), Perron (CAR), Korchinski (CHI), Nikishin (CAR), Jones (NYR), Cossa (DET), UPL (BUF), Daws (NJD)

Dobber Sports Icon

I think they are both at least a year away from the NHL. I think Perunovich has the higher upside so I would take him.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Addison I think is perceived to have the higher upside, and that might be true, but what Perunovich did in the NCAA is pretty impressive. I think these guys are close. I'll stay with the majority and say Addison has higher upside but I think Perunovich makes a race out of it. Things don't get any easier to figure out when looking at opportunity and "NHL readiness". Both these guys are their respective teams top D prospects, so a dead heat there. When you look at both the Blues and the Wild's back ends, there is definitely opportunity there for both of these guys but I have to give the edge to Addison here, I think the Blues back end looks more robust now than the Wild's. However, Addison is only 19. Is he ready to take full advantage of opportunity? Perunovich is 21 with 3 years of NCAA under his belt. In this respect I think Perunovich is more NHL ready than Addison but whether he gets the opportunity is the million dollar question.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Titan

I think they're close but Perunovich is probably a year or two ahead of Addison, so next year you could trade Peru for Addison+
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)