Thread: Which 3 DO you want?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Which 3 DO you want?

Hi Guys.
    Have to replace McD, Crosby and Mathews. Lots of choices.

Aho...I have 2 Bruins on my team so I'd lose the 2 of them or Aho after this round but that would be OK
    as I've got quite a few "moves" left after this round.

Koneckny...I'm liking Philly over Habs.
    Couturier... ditto

Wm. Karlsson...I have Stone on my roster, like this 1-2 punch and like VGK over Hawks.

Or I could add any Hawk, Yote, Canuck, Flame, Star, Hab, Isle, CBJ (I have no players from any of these
    teams as I focused my original roster on teams guaranteed as least 7 games through the 1/4 finals.

(EDIT...Sorry, the POOL RULES shown in Signature DO NOT apply to this pool. I forgot to delete my sig.)

This is a non draft pool. Rosters are 15 players including 1 team goalie, 1 D-man and 13 forwards.

We have an Injury Rule allowing a hurt skater to be replaced by a player from his team of same position without using a "move".

We get 16 "moves" where we can replace guys whose teams are out of the Playoffs. (I'll have 12 left after the 1/4 final round ends).
    I'm replacing McDavid, Mathews and Crosby with 3 of the above and I already moved Leon for Perron.

G-1, A-1, Goalie win 2 + 1 for shutout.
    My Current Roster...
    Bolts 4...Goalies, Kucherov, Point and Hedman-D (I can IR him with Sergachev without using up a move if he is out).
    Bruins 2..Marchand and Pasta. Aves 2..Mac and Rant. Blues 2..ROR and Perron. Caps 1..Ovy. VGK 1..Stone.
    So need 3 more to round out roster. Am currently T2 of 10 teams and am not particularly a gambler yet as team in 1st
    will have only 4 "moves" left after this round ends whereas I'll have 12.

Appreciate any input. Thanks guys. Will Rep who I can.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Which 3 DO you want?

I would say Karlsson, Aho and Konecny would be my choices.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Icon

If you can still replace 12 guys, I would be picking Aho for sure. He's going to get his points whether Carolina wins or loses. I would then pick the 2 Flyers.

Dobber Sports Titan

Couts, Konecny, and Aho would be my picks. They'll all outscore Karlsson, and then you can grab Karlsson with a swap from the eliminated Cane or Bruin.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Superstar

Aho, Couturier, Barzal

Dobber Sports Padawan

Great stuff guys. Thanks a lot. Tried to "REP" all 4 of you but can't, sorry.

So far, Aho 4 votes, Koneckny and Couts 3, Karlsson and Barzal 1.

Still have 2+ hours b4 have to get my picks in so would love further input.

UPDATE...Thanks again. I did go with Aho and the 2 Flyers.
    Now, hope I do better than last year when I had to use all 14 of my moves after the round of 16. Lost 4 Pens
    5 Caps and 5 Bolts.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.